tokyonight updated, but still not in my colorscheme. What gives. It still doesnt work. Leave it. That's a rabbit hole you dont have time for now.
I applied for adf roles. Not sure how that will work out, but we'll see how it goes. I'd probably the oldest applicant on there but if it's about skills, i am balls-deep qualified for the position.
What then. I woke up with pain in my ankle. I'm not sure what caused that. I fasted after lunch. Maybe it's the food i'm having? I backed out of tennis tomorrow. It's almost a month now that i haven't played. This too is synchronicity.
It was tough yesterday. It's part of the process for me. I be doing b-rolls today. I have much to go do. This is the job. I do golang stuff. This branches out into security, machine learning and stuff--because why not. If it goes there then i go there. It's all connected.
I think it's just me that look at it that way. The path can segue into mldata because it works in the backend. That's connected too. It doesnt matter what your circumstances are. This is where you are. This is who you are and what is happening here and now.
Use this. Work with what you have. If it's painful and cant walk, sit here, learn all this, do your videos. Do voice-overs. There's still a lot you can do here. Do the fast. It's tough but this is connected for you. I can work with this.
There's so much in here. Maybe do vim. Ok. This is way much simpler. I dont have all them bells and whistles. It's because so much is happening in the background that complicates things. Just do this. See what you get out of it. If when you get sick of that, go into the other branch.
Again, this gives you a different perspective. It doesnt matter what you have math in there and all that. You have gemma to eli5. Once you get that, it's in your tool-box. You can go in there and learn something else. Again, it's all connected in this way.
Now i have way much clarity in this. I get that it happened. I got something out of it. If you are not resonating, then i dont have to be here. There is no need to feel negative or invalidate that. This is the lesson for me. So i go this way.
This is way much simpler. No notifications about package has to be updated or installed. They just happen. Does it work on this as well. How? Can you tell when it breaks? The other breaks so often i'm wondering if it's worth it. If not, i can always revert back to this.
The ankle hurts. What caused that. I am looking into it. I can ask gemma about this. I can look into that later. Just do this for now. If it needs one more month, so be it. Soon as i get this sorted then things fall into place anyway. But you have this in place. Just do this.
I could have applied for that. Now i looks into it. I think there is less tax on that and you can work with that env. I grew up in there and this one is different than the other. I think we can look into this much more. I be aligning with that frequency now.
And then you go into this because you have something else on here. You have gamers applying for those. I get into that. There is less timing and you can work things out. I am not tuned in? There is pain. What is that noise.
You work in this way and that. You have housing allowance. That's a lot. And you have people coming in there. Plenty has baggage so they will not consider doing that. Those that do are gamers and the like. You see how that is.
It isnt going to be easy because of the training. You have alphas going there but you see how this works for you. Will there be tennis? There is now and then here and now. You can work with this yourself. You get that. Now you know. Now things are out on the table.
Get into it. This is done here. It's time to move on. Just do this work things out. Then you'll see what comes out of it. I dont know how this turns out but go check it out. Explore. You will find why this is here because you explored looked into it. That's the point.