Pages

spaghetti to wall test

 i'm feeling whoozy yet again. Need to refine that diet. I fixed the issue with the next line comment. It's all just a matter of curating solutions. You put them all together in a notes file, build up on this.

As you go along, you have this mental image of how all this works. Interesting. HOw do you use this then. You open up the notes file as you go along. In the meantime, you have claude running in the background in real-time. This is how it works for me.

HOw do you use this in your app. You talk about how this is a different perspective for you. I am going to dissect how she hits her groundstrokes. Also qinwen is on tha watchlist. She's improved her game much over the seasons. She's going to be up there soon enough.

It's how the groundstroke is hit. It's way different than from when i was learning back in the day. It is interesting this one. HOw do i reward him. I'd like some easy to practice. Which one would it be. 

The slower ball. There is a rage inside. What is that. HOw do you use that. It's inside everyone else. Ask the wall downstairs. It knows. I practice later after dinner. I can go late since it's a weekend. I have this. I do twenty. It's just the right amount this time. 

I have this video lined up on kdenlive. I dissect the groundstrokes and the serve. Maybe i can make a series on this in the coming months, then come up with something. Airports are still down. That is interesting. HOw do you change that.

It seems that there's a lot of windows client-end machines out there. This is interesting. If that were all automated with cs, then you find your way thru cs and you're basically in there unnoticed. 

Look into this. Assume always that you have been compromised. The job then is to scan your system for a machine learning algorithm. See which ones are connecting to the network. Review the packets that go in and out of the system. 

This is what the job is about then. I believe so. Now you know see what the job is about. There's always so much to learn on here. The next step is to get in there and get sorted. You have much to offer in this way.

What then is relevant. All of it is relevant. You simply continue on this path and see what comes out. You can widen your circle. You then get with the one that sticks on the wall. 

It's called the spahetti test. That's how i test things. When you get something to stick, you look under the hood to see why it stuck, why it didnt. Then you have something to work with and build on. It's the trick.