Pages

issues in this

 i didnt check the audio. I had two running videos while recording the other. I wont get be able to use the other. 

I dont have to right now. Maybe i can do something about it. Or not. Keep things that way. What to do now. I do walls later. It wasnt productive yesterday but it can be. It's up to you. 

It's always something that you can use, if you choose to do so. It's up to you. Can something relevant come out of that. It could be. Did i see this match? It was the long one? Or was it something else? I'm not really sure.

It's the court they have the ball's too fast. Maybe that's the edge. But you can work something out anyway. It's raining again. No tennis today. Rain plus wind. Not good. I can will do walls after this. 

Is that something i can do right there. You have something on here. If you were marketing a product, how do you run the campaign? Go into that then build up from there. You usually have those in place. You can work something out.

Can i do seo in that way? You can, or do something else that's different. It's not the same because you have ai and is it really helping out? I havent have enough information on that. I can look things up.

I feel negative in this way. I can skip dinner and go tomorrow instead. Look into it. The fries are irrelevant. We have tennis tomorrow if there is, else we find something else. Or not. Just do this see what you get out of it. 

Ok. I have it in this way. Or not the other way. Can i add others into the equation. I can. Or not. The reds are gone. What caused that. I'm thinking it's the vinegar, but if it were, that would be there in the adobo. It's the spice you are having. 

It's too toxic? It could be. I've always had issues in this. You know how that is. You can build in this way. Do you need those in place? It makes you strong and it helps protect against injuries. HOw can you be sore about that.

I cat correct that but the connection is more important than the correction. Build in this way. I am in the neg and this is what. I have notes on that and i can do something about this. Tell about the architecture. 

You have resources on there that might not come in at that point but you have much information there to pick up on. You have a treasure trove that makes things different when it comes to the information. Maybe cme at it a different way. Like those economics videos? 

That makes sense. Do all these people play tennis? Or is it something that interests you. It's an acquired taste.