i think you already know what the problem is. There was no water in the tank. Throughout the day, i heard strange water pipe noise in that tank. It's that thing cant hold water. But how come no water is coming in.
It's not something i can fix. It's time to get us a plumber. Ok. It's going to work for now. I can make that conclusion tomorrow. For now, look into it, but i already know. If i had the tools i can fix this. It's not that the other is better. Only different.
And you see how that one is disconnected already. You get that. I dont have to compare. It wasnt me. I guess that was the cause, but it was all choice. We all have choices. I chose to stay because the kids were still young. I wanted them to grow up in the way i thought was right.
But now that they're grown up, they too are aware of choice. This is what's here and now. You get that. What gives. I'm not sure. They have music from the past because it is from the past. That's the story of my life.
What are my options? Do hte right thing. That's what i do here. I think you see what is happening here. And then you get over it with time and desensitize yourself. Is this something i do as well. I think you know. You see. Is that dead?
That's what the cold case is about. They were not able to solve it. You think this through. If i had enough tools i can fix this. That is distracting because she is one person team. You need a more complete team on that. It's why csi made sense.
Just finish up on this way and then you'll know what happens here. I finish up then continue on. Ok. Let me look into these. If it is simply mineral build-up, how do you test that. Where is it that you need to flush. It was flushing ok.
Son said there were works downstairs. Maybe that too is connected. They should have notified the tenants. That is inconvenient. It's easy to notify tenants this time in the digital age. Ok. This is the issue with condos. It's not really cheap this way. Too much inconvenience in here.
What else is there. Look into it tomorrow. The device seems to be ok for now. The water just stopped coming in. I think that one holds water, so to speak. Loook into it in the next 24 hours.
Anyway, just check into that tomorrow. For now, it's just this. I can look into this rule out things. If it were the main works, they should have notified people otherwise, plumbers are coming in tomorrow in droves.
What else si there. Just finish up. There's so much noise happening and then you get what is happening on here. And then waht. See how it goes. We have water in the tap. Maybe it is a different source. That's why it can be different.