Pages

that's part of the game

 i can use that as motivation. Seeing that you have such revenue coming in plus leverage and scale, you can work something out. I'll publish my video come weekend.

It's going to be based on that. It doesnt have to be that much. Maybe do ten percent for the first year. Is that feasible? I'm not sure. But i can have a go at it. What is it about? About this going for that. Then i can continue on with this. 

I think it's similar to that one. It's way much smaller but that claimed that if you followed the blueprint plan you can get that much. Which was ...i did not act on it really, but the channel is no more. 

It was fun though until i got tired of it. Now i have this going all in. You get what it's about. You dont have to go there that one. Again, that's based on ai and it isnt much. It's machine learning and not really about knowing the backend.

Is it reliable then. Not sure. But i am trying a lot of things here. I have been eating healthier as of late. It's not full-on that but you get the idea. I dont think she'll be in those stands but is it relevant for you. You get the idea. 

It's not the same. What do you get out of it. I journal a lot. You dont have to have results. You simply practice in this way. HOw do you get that sorted. I think she's out of the tour now. HEr ranking has gone down as i did not even see her in the recent us open.

Or maybe i did not see it then. I'll have a look but it's not worth the effort. I like enjoy playing. There's rain. I think the court is going to be wet? If so, we can head out play tomorrow. I'll just do my wall practice later after 8pm.

In the meantime, i do the dishes after this, then work on that thing. The objective is to publish. Make it simple. Make it easy. Just create that and then publish. You add other things later on. That too. I can make a video out of it.

If i hit that number then well and good. If not, i can do other things. That one didnt look right. What happened there. Tennis is so much fun. If only i was starting over, i'd get all in on this. Or not. What happened is what's relevant for you.

Maybe in the next life or so. I wonder what it's like on that higher frequency. You hit walls and you have errors and not. But you see how it is not relevant in that way. I get that. You can work something out. You know how this works. 

This is finish up. You see what you get out of it. I look into the crowd. That's not relevant. I am ...the ego mind is looking for something to bite into. I have that in my awareness. This court is windy much.