Pages

publish issues gain

 like everyone else, being right is not a constant. I dont have to invalidate the situation. Only that it's giving me feedback reflection as to what is. 

We're just waiting for these two to wake up, then have lunch out. She's going to look for weekend work next year. It doesnt work for me that way. If i were to have a side-gig, it's never going to be a second job, but a business. 

Again, if you knew me, i believe in doing something that scales up and has leverage built-in to it. A job seldom has this, unless it was similar to that job i had back  in the day. But that's all different now. I can go back to that and the energy has shifted already.

What happens now. All cards are out on the table. You know what to do. I dont have that baggage, but it is a different baggage. This time around, there's awareness in this baggage so it's not the same.

I use it as a trigger. The trigger works as a trigger for something else. The wound is not as painful anymore, but it's there. It's just different this time. I can use it now in a positive way. Can you talk about these things? That's not minutes but seconds. 

I think there is music there that might cause issues. I will edit that out if it does. Otherwise, i go ahead and publish content so i am done with the day. The video is now being processed. Is there anything good to see from yesterday? I think so. I saw one or two.

But i'd rather empty the cup for now...somehow meditate on this. I ran yesterday last night after tennis. I did three km and felt great. I can run everyday, but is that worthwhile. Should i be doing tennis instead? I can. I do alternate tennis wall practice with jump ropes with running. 

I get slow intensity burn on the wall practice as i build up ...the snippet did not pass checks. I am doing edits, do another render. If it still dont work, i'll have a look at the video later make further edits. For now, continue on. This would be interesting but see what you get out of it. 

I have two that's finished. I'll do a harvest check on these after i post these. For now, just be with it. Why will it work this time? Because i did my checks. The only issue is when you get there. But why did i not continue back then? 

I'm not sure. I have mental health issues. I got baggage that's weighing me down. I'm different now. I can check on that see what you get out of it. The usual isnt there but i can make changes. 

Worst case scenario is that this takes about an hour and a half to render. I can take another nap. Or start on the next project altogether. I have several in there already. Maybe it's too long. I can edit these to make it shorter, but i need to see where it's getting snagged in the check.