Pages

my narrow perspective

 I have time to write. It feels like this workstation is good. Like it's fallen into place and fits perfect. Not exactly perfect, but it serves me well. That's the energy you want--goal.

Ok. I see what you mean. I am in this frequency and let time-space dimension catch up...fill in the gaps. Yes. It's like I have askai in higher self and I get prompt response unlimited when I am alone and tuned-in. Yes. That's how it feels like.

How is not the purview of the local mind. The local mind is there to choose--left or right? Up or down. Other than that, just chop wood, carry water. Then you are putting in the effort. It doesnt even have to be the best. Just go.

It's not that you are not there yet, but that time-space dimension hasnt caught up just yet. There's the positive mindset. This is where I am. This is why I write. And antigravity is like using this and it goes to tao. It's the void and all that.

How to get more information on that. Tune in. You'll get insights on this here and now. You can turn that volume off. But you see how the mindset gets in there. You see how this works for with you. Now you see. I have more tennis. I take care of me self. You have all that contraption and resources but it doesnt align. 

I have fewer resources but it's aligned. It fits with the big picture. But then again, that's my reality experiennce perspective. This is what's relevant for me. You have still a long way to go. You are not even aware of the cave-prison you are in. Not invalidating but how it's described. Not really.

It's like you are in this cramped house in the dark side of the city and you are not aware of how it feels like to live in an upscale place. Not from the physical perspective. You see it zoomed out. That's the idea. 

How do you even go there. You quiet the mind. You practice. Then you raise frequency. This way you bring synchronicity into your life. You start to zoom out. Then you see. Then you allow. That's the practice. 

It doesnt matter if you don't see how to get there. I fixed that on the autocmds level. Doesnt show? It doesn't show on this level. I can change that when relevant but not right now. Just this. I have tennis this morning. 

I can have another one coming up soon. I think the clubhouse being open is key. I can go koonung as it is closer, has the shops along the way. Also I go through the bush-park. That's a plus. But it's not a positive when you are tired and hungry.

I see. Which team has more players to it, or can have more team in the comp? I can stay with north. Aha. You see that frequency there. I'll bring that thing with me. Six minutes to cook. About ten in total to prepare.

That works out. Just this. I think them be in baguio but it's not mine anymore. It's different. You do what you do, but why stay even. It's not a relationship anymore. It's a situation or circumstance, but I don't see or experience the partnership thing.

This is insight? It feels like it. Or am I just complaining. If you don't know, leave it at that for now. I can edit later on if needed. But right now, just continue. I did not work through the project business yesterday. That's the idea.

You work on it everyday. You produce the product and then leave it out there. That's the point. At some point you will find something that's relevant. Right now, you simply do this. People play but all that, it's for the insta crowd.

The ones who enjoy playing would rather see the instant replay up close. You don't see that in the stands. How then. Go if it's relevant. If not, you have plenty on here anyway. You get the idea. Trust that this is what's relevant, how it is relevant.

The how you can't see all the time. What you see is what's needed attention here and now. Take it as far as it will go that way. You'll get there. Then you get to trust the timing and synchronicity of it. I can have that auto-accept select but it stops the flow?