I have all these ideas running in my head. At its foundation, it's telling me to let go and start building.
Maybe I can do that analyst thing. Show snippets of a video amateurs hitting errors. Then show how pros do the same based on stats. It's going to be warm today. I start my walk earlier because. I head to the post to return this thing. It's friday.
No tennis later. I keep going back to that as a reference point. I use this information to choose different, or at least show me, trigger me into awareness. What do you get out of it. What's the situation telling you about yourself.
So I write. The tennis yesterday was a positive experience. I kept to myself more and focused on my game. That's the idea. Do you do more of that instead. If you are hitting more into the net, how do you fix that?
Biometrics. It's better to hit out than the net. There's a difference there. But you can't tell people outright, running off the mouth in that way. Am I going at a different slant here? Yes. It's more like research to create something than to find bugs. Not time for money, but resources to live the life I prefer.
And this is more about details that come with the reflection. This is the path. Now you see. Now I am open. I'm not shifting because there was downtime. That seems to fix it for now. Most players at my level watch these instead of doubles. They play like singles. There's the edge. How do you talk about these things.
You go at it. When's the next one. You can show that you've always won at that level. Maybe he doesn't care much about tennis anymore. I see that. Now you know now you get what needs to happen. There is that need to turn things around. I have two players that are consistent. That's what you need. You want players who are patient to return the ball all night.
I don't want players who think they can score big hits from the baseline. That is a statistical anomaly. You want them to be happy just return the ball, let the other side commit the errors. Or be patient to construct the point.
We build in this direction. That's the idea. You do a season of this. You see how this is different this time. Now you get it. Trust that this is how it is related. You want someone who will be this or that. Why not repackage this network mesh.
Hmm. There is something to that idea. You have your immediate situation. How do you solve a problem in this regard. You have this. You have all this and that. Now you see. That thing has something loose inside. If you took the time, you will find something that can be fixed.
Or not. But you get the idea. You can look more into that, but this thing here is making money. How do you leverage more into that then compare. See what they do on there. You can get more stats and it is 3 out of four. Two out of three shots will be unforced errors. That's a lot.
Is it. How to use this metric. If it's not there, don't force it. This is all about data. You are going into this then see what you get out of it. Trust that this is what's connected at this time. She's putting in the effort. But there is something missing on here.
What would that be. I'm not sure right now. But you've been ghosted. It's time to continue on. That will circle back at some point. That's who you are. Leave it be. There's more to this. You've done your part. No need to bring that up. It's different this way.
What are my options now. She was independent at a young age. She's got the entrepreneural edge somewhere in there. I can't point it out. I can be an example. Look into this see what you get out of it. She knows understands she bring to herself the people who wil lhelp. Thas' enough.
Ok. I continue on. What's netx. I can hang the clothes later when I get back. For now, it's just this. That's whisking the water away. It's more efficient this way than to run it one hour like that. It's automatic, but this is the same thing anyway.
I don't have to fight you on that. What happened here? It's synchronicity telling you. It's showing you by experience. That's the only reality that's real. Maybe I can create a channel based off that. There is a market for this one. You can share that information.