At times it feels like i dont have the know-how to do this. That's what askai is for. Your task accountability is to drill down questions to get to the information you need. You dont have to feel...invalidate your situation. That awareness of not knowing is there to show you what you need to know. That is what it means that you will know what you need to know when you need to know it.
When you get to that spot or situation, ask. Get balls deep in the question. Have them do the work to convince you that they've explained it deep enough and easy for you to understand. This is your task.
I see. You dont have to know or assume what the outcome ought to be. If you have that curiosity, you will get to these answers. And then you can leverage that know-how into other programs situations that will come. That's how you grow.
Dont worry about her incessant worrying. If it works for her, so be it. Go into your shell instead. Focus on your task. Do the work. Take action. This is your task. Ask ai. This is your task. Other than that, leave everything to synchronicity. You see the reflection when you stay in your clarity.
You've been through the worst times. You learned much. Now it's time to move forward. You already have are in this direction. Trust the timing. You have started already on this. You are balls deep. You are having that experience. You see the you as a unique perspective of the universe. You are the unique perspective of synchronicity. Fill the void. Be the void as you are.
That is the task on here. Plenty of work to do. Use up the energy. Sit this through. Make yourself comfortable. You see the guidance that you have at every moment. I can take clarence out later. When it's the task at hand, be here and now. You can check into outside, but only when you need information. But to dwell in worry and anxiety, what do you get out of it.
Aha. But that is no longer relevant. You already got what you needed. Why return. What do you get out of it. Can i use my keyboard instead? That fills up the table. Maybe i can set something up different on here. How would that be? The speakers go down to that.
The laptop goes to the side in that way. But it's too far in the distance. How else. What are my other options here. I dont see it right now. So be it. There are things i need to do now. Just use up the energy in this way then.
Do i need to move into that. The data-bank is useful. I accumulate much in the days hence. It came in handy when the connection wasnt there. You will use that too in the coming days. Leave it be. This i can work it through. In the meantime, you have resources coming in.
Trust the timing. The next one comes up in the weekend. I can do that or this. It's like a library in place. I publish when it's needed. How to use this as a business? Aha. You see how this information situation is relevant. Now you get it.
I lost it. But it's there. Just be. I can listen tune in to that next. Where are those anyway. I'm not sure. But it's there and you have this in place. You can delete the ones that you dont need anymore. She gets back in two weeks or so.
It could be the last time she's gone home. The next one could be the funeral. And a few other times. So it's not the last time then. Why would i concern myself with that.
Ok. That is the neg in me. Focus on what's relevant. Work with what you have. The christmas carols thing last night was a service. That's ok. I got some insights from htat. I learned a few things inside and out. I move on and continue. Maybe it would have been better to look for different.
I see. Now you know. I do one or two more sessions, then go for the walk. Am i having lunch? No tennis. I can ask around. Surely there be people looking for some action. Or not. You can make this as rest day. The comp is coming up in a month.
Work through this diligently and soon you are back in the horse. You be playing saturdays too? Of course. Do i play with this club or some place else. I be saving up for that next.
You get one of those 20k bounties every three months. That's more than enough to cover all your needs and more. Stick with this. You have the energy and experience for this. You know how to ask questions. That's what is important. Now get going.