Pages

synchronicity gratitude connection choice

 do you even need those git signs in here? It adds noise and i dont really use them.

There you go. This is better. I have plenty already. It's just that i put your needs ahead of mine when it should be the other way around. But it's different now. I have choice. I see now. There is motion. But motion is trust. It's always there. Motion too is choice and synchronicity and connection. Even if i sit here do nothing, it is trust motion synchronicity.

Ok. That's an insight. But you have all this already. Trust that this is moving in this direction. You are adding to it and it's already compounding in every which way. Seeing that too is part of the synchronicity. 

I chose to stay. That was synchronicity. Now you see that you are supported. I went to bed early last night. I woke up around five or so, and it felt good. I continue in this way now. I put back the sleep hours and i am rested. I slept straight on through.

I didnt hear snore. Maybe we slept well now. And that's good for you. Now you see how to use this. Continue on this path. There is tennis tonight. We practice. This is how you build up the team. Provide this on a regular basis.

Also, talk to the team. I can do so on the chat. You have connection in this way. It's not positive toxicity. It's just observation. There's a difference. You dont have to show that and this. But you can do that one to one.

Ok. I see where that is. How long to walk that. I can do brisk walk. That is the workout. That is one hour or so. I go everyday then that is like running again. Less strees on the knee and plenty to work through. That's ten km every day you go to tennis.

Plus you play tennis two hours. That's like half the day like doing ubereats delivery on push bike again. That's plenty. This is the synchronicity then. How to meet more people in this way. Aha. How come that one is different. 

I like that i am able to use it this way. Maybe i should use this more often again. I can do that. It's the same three letter command and it fits perfectly. It's just md files i work with anawy.

Ok. See how it goes. Open the later if you need them tools. But when it's just editing notes, this should be more than enough. I have this in place. It's all connected. See what you get out of it.

What was the colorscheme on that one. I forgot. But the phone is recharging. And how do you put that into better perspective. Maybe do everyday gratitude. Or something like it. Talk about things in your life in this way. Edit later. Add video. 

Aha. That is interesting. People will see how dire things are. But you are doing something about it. I create videos. I show what's happening. This is my world. Then you see that it is all connected. It is the perspective that's different.

I am having that insight. It's the sudden voice idea mental imagery that came out of nowhere. It is the idea put in the head. I have plenty of those. I act on them or not. It gives me a different perspective. I head out more then. It's time to explore the world in this way.

What to talk about. It is the interaction with this and that. It can be just quiet. I can shoot video with my phone. Do this. It is paying attention to what is here and now. You can add things later on. 

You have more than enough on there. Just add them and put the outside noise into the equation. Then you have something working with you. They hear the typing and see i am doing sometihg enyway. You should see plenty on theer. If that is ai then is there plenty? 

There always is. Now you see. Did i switch back into that. I guess so. You know what to make of this then. Trust that this is connected for you. Who is that moving about. It is your extension. It is your connection. That is gratitude. That is synchronicity. That connection you have with the universe. It came from the awareness. It's always been there.