Pages

time and space as tool

 i learned insight new today. I am testing if it holds water via juice shop. If joy, leverage to seek and other targets. It is possible. There is data analytics using python in this path.

The issue is network jitter, plus recurring requests to gather baseline measurement. It is something to look into as i am able to do ather attacks without being direct. The issue here is the number of requests. Maybe i can use tor to route traffic in this way or that. But then again, the response timing will get affected.

This is why research recon is crucial. You do more of this and you find which ones to validate. I am deep into this. No need to invalidate what doesnt resonate with you. Simply observe, let them be on their way. You dont have to go there as it isnot you yours anyway.

Tomorrow is busy day. Plenty people going there. It is tuesday. We may have tennis later. If not, i heads out do something else in the meantime. Is there a library close by that i can work? There could be. I see there that is. But it's more for kids.

I can head out to the city from here, work in the local library. You have plenty on here anyway. Trust that this is where you needs to be. You disappoint. That's who you are. You are not even aware. Leave it at that. You dont have to change that.

Continue on this path. Move on when you reach that point. Right now, this is what's relevant. You cannot dwell on that growing. Just this. HEre and now. Not difficult path, but that this is reflection. 

It's not about being ahead or behind. It is only so. I writes much. I can take a break later. But this one, i fire up plenty of scripts. It's fast anyway as setting baseline on local network is there. It's already set up.

You leverage on this expand in every which way that resonates. Then you have expanded. It's already there anyway. Just tune in to the channel and you are. What is noise. I slept well. I went to bed around eleven. Got up at six. That was deep sleep.

And now you see. This is what's relevant for you now. I can go this way and that. You have this in place anyway. Trust the timing with htis one. I expand this way. You'll know see what comes next. 

I can hang out there and see how it works out. Do you need a different one. I'll see how it goes. What comes next. Just this. HE gets plenty this way and i can work with that. You'll know anyway. Just this. It wasnt mine.

You continue on. You dont have to bring that up. I did not cause the error. You have much in there. I dont have to go there now. Observe. Blink. Now you know. That's how i do things. And because plenty, you see when it's relevant or not.

Go this way. You see what comes and what isnt relevant. You have pattern on this. You take time with this because there is so much that goes into this. It's not just binary. It is, when you zoom out or have that perspective. 

It jumps at you because it is relevant. But you already know that. I can take a nap later when i get back. Right now, i was thinking of taking a break. I guess i did because ego opened up and insight came through. That's how i work.

And then you have much in this way. You created your own world without having to force that one. You know how these things come together. It's all connected anyway. You have much in this way.

Then you continue here. You use up the energy. There is abundance in this way. You have choice. That is my something for abundance. I see it here and it's always a choice to have choice. To give my self choice, i simply choose to do so. That's abundance.

Now you see. The details have all the something in it. Daughter arrives friday. Plenty on here to work through. We can talk about these things. Then you can work something out. I wonder how their security is working.