i like this track. It's old stuff like my parents listened to. Should i add it? It's already part of this album so i'd keep it here. What made him tick. I couldnt come up with something good. I was upset, not exact word but i was feeling negative about it.
What could have been different about it. I'm not that way. I'd find my way around this. Trust the synchronicity here. Then you will see it. If not, i'm still ok with it. This is the part of the equation for me. It's about allowing. I can put in the numbers but this is where i am.
Is this positive for you? Right now, i'm alright with this. No need to be otherwise. I can handle this and that. Let it be so. I am off tomorrow. Listen to the sound on this. Soundstage was the word i was looking for. We can have sext tonight. She said after eleven. I am alright with that. I dont have work tomorrow.
I can put in ideas here and there. No need to be special here. What are trigger words here. I can submit a doc tomorrow. Right now, i'm still letting it simmer. I can write it out tonight. I think that is required for next thursday so i can be off tomorrow. Then i come back monday. That sounds fine alright with me.
That was time away from calls. Is this something that lines up for me? What else is there? I think he is shifting away from it. That's his path. Then you dont have to go there. This one has awesome soundstage to it. The headphones makes it evident. Are the kids going to watch as well. I dont know. They are all in their rooms. Do i want to listen to this? I have cobra kai on there. I'll see how it goes.
And then what? I write first so i can binge watch after this. For now only do this. Should i get her that sewing machine? I guess so. It has...deleting that series. That frees up space. I'll do that later. I guess she's finished all that. If you are sleepy that defeats the purpose. What else can i do here. It's not that. When you are there you get that as a reflection.
But it's all here and now. All that is a projection and you have this and this and that. It connects all back to you. Do i go there. Nothing there for you. Them peanuts are going to give you gout. That's not the path. What will put you there? Coffee? I'm done with that. Finish writing sounds good so i do this. What to do tomorrow? Just take it easy. I dont have to be productive tomorrow.
I hit my target for the week on bot farm. I added the track, simply because i like the soundstage on it. I can always delete those that dont line p for me. It's good to have this here. They are not really watching anything. Those headphones have been around some time. It's now older than the one i bought same brand. And they are less careful there. Should i get the m50x?
It's on my bucket list but not with three headphones. Maybe after one breaks but for now ,only this. I see the image and i match frequency. Then the signal is changing. What else is there. I'm not intimidated. It's just like a tree, you need time to grow in there. Allow for it to be here. Then you can expand and extend.
You have trigger words in there. But this are all in my head. I'm not sure i still have it. When you put it in your perspective then you are. That looks good. She's grown big over the years. This is the path in here. What else is there for you? I don't know. It's just this and i dont have to change tracks. Just let this run its course.
I can post after i finish writing. Just write about what comes to mind. You can go there or not. For now, this is where i am. You can add this later. I think the tablet is off. I am expecting two things for that tablet. It was off. I just turned it on. I have three hours to go there. I have a series to go through.
I guess when i get bored i get sleepy right away. If the rating is true, then i can finish several four i guess then finish everything tomorrow. Or not. Let's see what happens. I'll be writing a lot in the process. For now, it's only this. Do you want to go there. Should you project into that. Are there options for me. This is too weird for me. That's the issue with this playlist.
Then just let it play. You listen to the track and you let it pass under the bridge if it's not relevant. I'll shower tomorrow. I don't feel like doing it today but this is habit. I guess i can shower. I dont want to go to onehunga tomorrow. I dont have to watch over them. Is there anything i need or i can get from there. Son and i can stay home.
We dont have car though. Will she have enough gas going into there? I dont think know if enough coming back. She doesnt do it. It's not mine and dont have to do anything. Just trust the timing on this. Enjoy your day off and then see what opens up. You dont have to go anywhere. Just do this and see how it goes.
I write about this. This track sucks. I can forward it a bit, or listen to something else. Why is that part of it? Is it getting me off vibe? It is what it is. I am putting meaning into it. Now that i am aware, i can change things around. Should you autocorrect that? I guess so. If not, leave it as it is. You can make changes later on.
This track i dont like it is affecting me. I choose to get affected by it. Why is that light on? Maybe wife turned it on. Then i dont need that light. She dont get it anyway. You dont need it. I gess i can leave it off at that. For now, only finish writing. This track gets too weird for me bt the main one is too familiar.
Let it be there and see how things go. You can get this one? Then you are being negative about it. Or not. Maybe it doesnt jive with you. Just let it be so and see how it goes. What are my options here. Just finish writing and you can get on with your day. Or not. Just do this. What is that thing for? I cant remember. It was used for something. But it's not relevant now.








