no work today, day off. I'm fine with that. Had a great time yesterday surprisingly. It was me actively choosing to be in alignment. Guy beside me had another yet bad day. How do you change that? You dont. He serves a purpose. He has his own process. You let him use up the energy just as you too have a process to go through.
Part of that process is writing. Then how do you move forward with this? I'm not sure but you can use up the energy. You have it all in you. Today is just about getting ready for it all. And then what. Just do this and see how things go. It's all connected for you. I'm not sure i want to go there. It's dry.
Maybe i can do security audit or something but that energy has negative angles to it. I would rather see myself doing this. But then, it's my definitions that apply. There was update. Turned off dropbox to make restart faster. I dont really have that runnning all the time unless i am actively editing a file. That burger looks good.
What's going to happen today? I will go through that and do the laundry. There's one more batch there. Wife and kids go to church. It's emotion outpouring that is interesting. There is so much energy emanating from the person. How do you get more of that? You go to funerals. And then you do something else. But this is all for you here.
How can you be selfish? It's not. This was agreed upon on a higher level. You may not see it now but it serves a purpose. Can i do this something else. I have good breakfast waiting for me. What happens today? Wife leaves later for work. What can i do today to have fun? I'm not sure. Get things sorted and you caan move forward. I guess that's what i do then.
Tomorrow is friday and i can enjoy the day that way. I switch back to earlies. You come in on time and you get that going for you. Then you can expand some more. I cant do extra sleep. When i waake up i get up. I simply take a nap later on. What happens now? You build it up again. You find clarity this time and you go for that swing.
And then what happens. Do you really need for this to be that wide. Too many words. You can cut back on that. Pork hoisin sauce looks good. I will look into that. But i prefer savory. It's what i'm going through atm. I will use up this energy and then look into that side. Do i have lunch enough tomorrow. We can do grocery then.
At least this way no need to use it up tuesday. I have plenty on my todo list this way. I'll get right to it then. I can get one from ali. It takes a while to get here but you can fold time anyway. Why not write about it. Kid discovers ai and proceeds to get going with it. But how do you connect. There has to be a sort of sensor. Then you can get help that way.
That is the ultimate stackoverflow. Where do you go from there. You just write. Use up the energy that way. No need to write the besteseller. Just be flow. Just flow through. Your job is to write it down. Best closed eyes while writing. Where to get such a burger. I can go for a subway. Or not. There is brisket here. That crosses the bridge just right.
How do you go into that. How many people will follow or subscribe. That video said it's not there. How do you get more of that in place. I'm not sure but that one had a lot of expectation going for it. You do so because it's interesting, it excites you to do it. But if youu have that you are in a different space dimension.
How do you change that. It's in that equation. You let go. You allow. You jest be. Create even if there's only one person out there that will see or use it. Even if not use it, still good. You can always write about these things. And then you expand from there. What happens today. Just take it easy. No need to do anything. Tomorrow is friday.
Let's get going then. Now that you see it, you can are building towards it. You can take off weekdays come back weekends where the potential is there. But it still connects bacj to you. Then you know where this is headed. You get those calls and it's not here. You shifted. You saw that. You were so deep into it.
Now that you are aware, what to do next. Just write about it. No need to expect that. You can let go on awareness. And then you use it just write. It's contrast and feedback that you always know and use. It's your energy. This seat is too backed out. How to change htis. Put something on it. Maybe get a scarf. Are you going with them.
I can choose not to. That night market has a lot of good food. I can check into that. But it gets full on a weekend. I can do something else. Like what. Where did we park then. I'm not sure but there is plenty there for you. Look into it some more. Is that the neighborhood you want. I think there is a misconception there.
Why would you cross that? You cant find a way out. The momentum you are not aware of. Soon as you see it, then it's gone. You are out of the forest. But it can get deep into it. And that's the process for you. See it. Be aware of it. When the energy is there, check under the hood. And then you see how you are creating the universe.
But it is a different perspective. It is connected in every way. How do i get into that some more. Get your bike up and ready. You can ride every other day. You can start with that one then expand from there. You can ride bike going there. I think there is a short cut somewhere. I will look it up. It's the uphill that's tough.
But you can always change that. I cut back on the images. It's piled up again. At least you are using up the energy this way. Then you are on path. You are tweaking the energy. You are creating your universe. What's it like to be awake. You already know it. Explore that shif.t the energy is within already. You simply choose to line up your dse. And then you are there. Simple enough.




