Pages

that's how you

i am sleepy but dont want to go to bed this early. What to do. I write. I have a goodie bag here. It's mostly junk food. I'd normally stuff them but that's not who i am anymore. I can choose to go there. I am aware of that choice opportunity, but i do not respond that way. It's not me.




It was a good day...quick and easy. Not really. It's more like an interesting day. I got into sales process training. Was that son going out of his room? I guess not. It could be anyone going into the bathroom. Is he still getting up? Wife works at home tomorrow. I miss staying at home. Is this really better for me?

We shall see. How come there was no early finish today? I don't know. It could have something to do with that leave notice last week...lost my train of thought. Son came out of his room to make dinner. I gave him the goodie bag. He is going to take out the garbage. He is a responsible kid. You just gotta be patient with him.




His mom wants things done asap when she wants it when she says so. It's not my thing. I get it that they have their own agendas. Soon as it's done they'd get around to doing their chore. I get...is this a good time to write? It's never a good time to write. I go to bed in an hour. I woke up after two this morning.

How do yo usleep straight through? Maybe i get to bed too early. Or something else. I am rested and i just lie there get some more sleep. How do i get comfortable in there. Should i open up a window? I guess so. Mro, broadband and new postpay. These are the sales i am learning to process. Maybe things can get easier if they have someone do the processing.




But that's a different story. For now, trust the timing. This is where i am. What else is there. Just do this. You can get something out of it. That's fun though. If these three are here, then it is possible to get home early. Why havent they. I dont know. They are not lined up with it. I see. I think you have plenty of potential with this.

My sales might suffer now and then. Also my aht. But that's synchronicity. You've seen how it goes. And this feels fun for now. I can always transfer someplace else but it's here for a reason. You can get this up and going soon enough. You can always ask questions later. I think it's best you follow that kb.




Then you can do so tomorrow. If that thing is in place then you can always get it going for you. You can always ping callum for questions. Or ask someone in the focus group. Then you have this in place. What else is there. I think it was just the two of us that got an order. Is it good or bad. Nothing. It doesnt mean a thing.

It's just neutral other than the meaning you put into it. How come the rice dont last longer. Is it because of the moisture content of that rice. What time is he going to bed? Does he ever sleep? I guess so. The internet turns off for him at ten. Technically that's true. His phones are not lined up with it. Did she make it in time? I dont know. I hope so.




What happens now? At least she learned sometihng out of it. Next time she'll know better. Then you can get another thing out of it. Does she have lunch break? She'll finish at ten. Is the wife going to pick up? I dont know. She has the car. We'll see what happens. She gets flaky now and then. I finish writing. Tomorrow is a friday. Then we have the weekend plus the energy shifts.

Do you get more sales over the weekend? How do you pounce like that? You just do small talk. You know how to do that. You tell stories. Then you get feedback. But how does that work. Treat the cat well. That's how you do small talk during the day. Get ready with your little questions. I see that now.




What are my other options here. You can get things going. It is exciting. This is an awesome situation. I am excited about it. Let it be so then. Where to go for help? I don't know yet. Just be in the moment at each here and now. There is nothing to it. This is where i am. The wallpaper is syncd. Why is that. I can finish writing.

I dont think she can text but it's the home stretch for her. She'll finish at ten. She's not closer but this is similar to working at mcdo back in the day. She learns something out of it. So be it. This is exciting times for her. She'll stay with it for a while then shift into something else.




There is fear. This is the other end of the stick. This is part of the equation for you. It's an eight minute walk. She can get her ride from there and then waiting for the bus home is tricky. It has its own schedule. My bus was late. I had five minutes to spare. I can do something about it.

I can leave early and be there an hour early. How else do you deal with this. I'm not sure. Only that i do this. I write. This is like therapy for me. Son is making his own dinner. He is independent at such an early age. He'll get there. No need to rush. You raised him up well. He has good self esteem. There are kinks now and then but that is what makes them unique.




Then you can allow for them. This place. How do you have that in your experience? You go to it. You match that frequency. It dont have internet to it. You cant answer these questions but they are part of the equation. It was a short stint but you get the picture in there. The team was in training. When are they going to talk about the commish.

Maybe some other time. For now, it's only this. Finish writing then get ready for bed. I can ask her tomorrow when i get home early. She'll know her schedule. It's going to be like this for a while. Then you get something out of the equation. You know the drill. I can post this when i'm done here. You can finish it off here or go for the other line so you have more content.