felt like a neg but it wasnt. Wasnt my bro but someone close to me and i was arguing teaching upset. I guess their algo is not learning. Amybe it still is. I am upset. Watch the energy look at your source code.
That this dont belong here. I am mcold. I needs to look up that underpants. This is not as cold as the other days. I left my umbrella and i feel negative about this. What else can i do in here. I'm not sure. Just get on with it and see how it goes. Not everyone is doing it but what else can we do in here.
It is a definition. Or maybe i should just go in there and see. Just do it. Do it anyway is better for me. It's not forcing. It's more like doing it anyway. I prefer that. But you'd rather be open. Empty sounds doesnt connect. Open is simpler. You know how it feels like. It's like opening a door. You let in or out. You simply observe.
And that's what i do here. Is there a window open? It feels like it. I have clothes to wash tonight. Son slept right through after i got home. He gets that tired? At least he is doing his homework. He has a schedule going on. I writes. This is who i am? You are no dev. Why force it there. You enjoy playing with electronicts though on the hardware side.
What can i do about it. Simply observe. Be here and now. It dont have to be just on the inside. You project flow it through you. Be the color and you see red everywhere. It works like that. This is cold. What can i do different today. Check the weather.
It looks like rain through the weekend. It doesnt show if it's going to rain but periodic clouds. But why does it show rain for the weekend? I dont know. But weather this cold means it is going to be sunny soon. So be it then. I'd wear double going out. You need one more of that. It feels good to be warm out there. So i go out but it's bulk when i start walking. I can get me another one.
I am fighting this. Why not allow it? This affects my energy. So not fight it but use it as contrast feedback. This was before. Now i respond differently. This is more preferred. Is it mincing my words? It's looking at how the words make me feel. These words form part of the definition. If i am not careful, the definitions affect energy which leads to experience. This is the practice.
So how do you see it. That is expectation. Am i going crazy here. It is not a lesson but looking at how it is inside. This is introspection? Something like it. Wife got home and i was awakened. That lady turned off lights in the kitchen. Son didnt get up last night. He must have been tired from school. It's that boring.
But i have shifted here. What comes next? I'm not sure. But it comes to you. They connect back. And then you will see that these things happen. I see what you mean there. Then everything has its place in the universe, even you. More so you. This universe is about you. How do you know. It's only your voice you hear in your head.
But there be others and they are different perspectives of the one all that is. It's more like one giant awareness that broke itself into an infinity of pieces. There is no god. There is higher self. You broke off but and you connect back. You have access back. Why would anyone want to be negative like that. They serve a purpose. Otherwise they wont even know you exist.
This is running slow. But you are traversing through information. You just write. No big words. That one was about an old man who caught a big fish. Everytime i look at it things get more simpler. And they say its a classic. I guess it was. Then you can write something there. He came to term with it. Nobody knew the majestic beauty of it.
But it doesnt really matter there. You spend years on it. I dont even know how this bot farm will turn out. It's just there. I am using it and it's not scaling. It's your decision. You are on track though. Let's see how it goes. You can go spend more when you reach that. For now, only do this. I have other things in mind.
I see what you mean there. Keep that dry. You use it on tuesday. Then you pay back. It's that simple. Also use it online but there's not much i need right now. Then you can skip on hat next time. You have everything you need already. What acid can you use. Vinegar is most often used. Is there fat in there. Why not get rid of the sweet.
I will look into it. For now, i can get me a battery then pair this. That means it's going to drain off scanning all the time. You can do something else. Like what. Just write. No need to be. Just be open and let it flow. You dont have to direct it. You can go in different directions but you have this edit mode and you can go in and out as often as you want. But you have timer in there.
That helps a lot. You still have it. You can write later. I wrote last night. It helped decongest trafic in my head. Things are always changing anyway. You see this and just let go. This is your path anyway. I can check weather. Do you really need that. You can choose to do that. Or not. But this is resource you can use. See it that way. It's part of the equation.
Someone is moving in with the group. What's wrong with that weekend when you get early leave most of the time. Right now it's not relevant and i'm alright with it. I am doing these and am getting out of it something. Even if i dont know what it is, i just keep it open. I get to see what it is or feel waht it is eventually down the road.
But point downstream. You simply have fun withi t. I post then get ready for work. I can have coffee. I have time for coffee. I make that first then get ready for work. It is cold today. I can wear that. It's always there for you. She comes home late and i can setup anyway i choose. Saturday is time with the kids.





