i might love it in there. I get my bot farm in the bag, leave that with orders then enjoy the rest of the day just riding around. Maybe i can create a video blog about that then see how it goes. Just blogs about it show what's happening then take it from there.
It's the riding that interests me. I am so drawn into riding those flats. How big is it. I can ride in teh outskirts on long weekends. That be so much fun. I can have a look into it. This is interesting and i am so drawn into that lifestyle. The bike i can always get one. It's part of the contrast. It gives me feedback.
The size changes and i adapt into it. But where is home. Home is where you say it is. Then we are all set. I dont know how but i already am resonating with it. How do you know that. The response is different. It's aligned. There is a feeling of clarity. The outside is just a reflection. Then have fun with it. I am. Daughter no work today. Wife comes home late. If so, then we get payday tonight after lunch.
I can buy these two kids a dinner or something. We'll see. We can uber somewhere. That be fun. I've never been on one. It's part of the equation. We can walk over to countdown get them desserts as well. But i dont have that until friday. Then let's have that on friday. What'll you have. Sushi sounds nice but they dont make it good in that joint. Look for something else. Go for expansion. No. Just make it fun.
You've always been there. You knew back then who you were. Amazing how all this ties up. Why would you run with your bike. Courtesy. This here is a kid. I like watching these videos. The camera is so clear. I needs to have a look into this. Also get a better helmet yourself. You are in that frequency. Let's get going there see how it goes. You dont need upgrades. You only needs to get started with it.
It's all yours anyway. Let's see where this is headed. I can simply get an open crotch saddle then ride it out. I dont have to be fast. Just have fun out there. When do you start. I can start today. Then things start to line up for you. Get cheap ones for now. You dont really need them. All you need is to get started riding. Then you can expand from there. How else where can i ride long.
Go through takapuna then back through milford. You have the lights anyway. That is going to be fun. Then you can take some time off if needed. You can stop by there on fridays. Now that puts a positive spin on fridays. Now i have this to look forward to. Fasting is so much fun. You have positive eenergy while you do it then the fun increases on the break.
I can do this for life. I can pare it back once i get there but then you can see how things are related. You can turn it off whenever you need to and your body is going to tell you when to get back on the road. Do a thirty six hour fast every week. Once a week is good. Then i can live with that. Then we are in that frequency now. What movie was that. I used to remember that. I am writing but i dont leave until much later.
I have time to write. That's a girl. I didnt know. Now you know. What's this about. It's too big a butt for a girl. Too much insulin in the body. How did this become religion. It was a test for their spirit. But that's not you anymore. You are beyond them now. If it was there you can simply turn the other cheek. Why give it your energy awareness.
Of course. That makes so much sense. Just put a positive spin into it then see how it goes. There's so muc hinteresting rides around that city. I am shifting into that then. I can live with the winter anyway. It's the end of the month. We are headed into summer soon. Is she flying out this year? I dont think so not in the next two years. She might go to aus. I'd visit to check out the rides. There's plenty flats there as well.
Then i am headed in that direction. It dont matter what that is. You already know what all this is about. You have it already. You dont have to teach anyone or convert people to your perspective. It's just that, a point of view. If it resonates with them then they will create their own perspective.
And that's the point to all this. Diversity and positive connections. How do you connect with that. I dont know yet but just put yourself into that. Then you see the contrast. You get feedback all the time. Now that is a nice big bag. I dont get to fill it up much but this rider i like. He is fast and you can see he is having fun with it. That reminds me of makati.
They can look into it but your frequency is beyond them. Then you can be in that light. No need to convert anyone into it. Just ride your way through it. You have that bag anyway. You have everything in place. Let's get going. I am looking for that still. Then you have conditions in place. Itll take care of itself. This is a long video.
She smiled there. Of course. But it's different. Then you are travelling and there is so much in here for you. Always have this in my energy. It's in my frequency. Let's get a nice bike. I am headed in that direction. I can give this one to that kid. Or keep it in there and alternate rides every week. That sounds like fun. I am drying it up a bit then cleaning it out soon.
I shower mornings now. Next week it's going to change again. Then i leave earlier. I get that. Let's see how it goes. Maybe there is something different here for you. This is part of the group. You see the connection each time. You have it all good and see where this is going. I can ride like that and it's shifted again.
You can see this on your phone. But i dont have that sitting commute anymore. I'm fine with that. Got me a new towel. I can take the day off tomorrow. That's going to cut me down from bike payments. I see. I can walk into a shop this weekend then put a dp on one take it home. First choice is a kona. After that i check out the treks. If not, do something else altogether.
I get where you are headed. It's there on the energy. Then you dotn have to get how this connects back. Just see where this is headed then you can simply circle back around. But you already are using this energy. He's put them all together. It's the open highways. They made them one way. It looks like it. So you go around. The congestion is easier that way.




