Pages

the pinball machine

that guy last night was wild riding donhill. I think that's the fastest i've seen so far in this bike series. It is cold but not as cold as it used to be. I can write. Not as comfy but ok. Second day fast.




Write while fasting feels connected. This feels like everything is pointing downstream, almost. And you see contrast it's ok alright. Daughter left for the south early this morning, shortly after midnight. Wont see her until two weeks later. She's on term break anyway. She's off to visit a friend as she told us.

I woke up a bit flat i guess. Had some dreams, allowed thoughts to be there, not preferred but entertained allowed them to be there to provide feedback. I take time but when i get those habits down pat everything flows easy. So allow your self some slack. It'll pay off once those habits are in place. I saw my upcominc rosters. Plenty work late finish coming up. I'm ok with that.

At times i prefer that. I get more time for self this way and finishing at night i go home shower then go to bed. My feet are freezing. I dont wear long johns anymore it gets too hot later in the day so i stopped wearing them. Those bars are tight. It dont have to be for you hardly use them in tight lanes. Let it be so for now.

The package has left the warehouse. It's on a plane now and may soon arrive perhaps tomorrow. It goes through processing over the weekend before getting delivered again. Let's see how it goes. The processing takes a while. That's a nice park. I dont have them big spaces here. What constitutes using those big areas. How do you get into that more often. There be taxi drivers a lot.




You dont have to go there. You see the contrast and you have opportunity to choose. You can go all the way and it's different for you anyway. I've seen colder been through muc colder. For now i write about these things. I have two kids at home. They too will fly the coop one day. Already they live their own lives. So be it. This is what my parents went through. This is part of the process.

You'll see how it all connects eventually. For now, just allow for this to be here. You'll get it. I am getting back to riding. I have time. I can finish at nine, ride two hours before i get home. That be fun there that way. Where am i headed. Why do these folks have the camera on helmet. They make videos. Everyone seems to do that now.

This means the company is making money but talking to folks at times point me upstream. I have resistance then. Writing is my therapy. It's why i've done this a long time. No more insistence on outcome nor conditions. At times it's there but i get the choice soon as i'm aware of the energy. I feel that energy and check under the hood. At times not much to do so allow but aware of how it is.

Simply see one part at a time. I slouch. I am aware. I change that. Why did i slouch. I was in the neg somhow. Then i slouch. But sitting up feels better when writing. How can i change things up a bit. Only put your self in the light. You always have a choice in here. What comes next. Fix it for me. I'm out of ideas here. Then you can are doing something about it.




What how else can i have fun here. I have the pinball machine. I can play ping pong but nobody there yet. Let's see how it goes. At least that's fun to look forward to. I can do a two hour ride going home. That is fun. Let's do it more often. Or i can ride before work but my head is not into it. I can do yoga before work. I am stable now. Let's see how i can ramp things up.

I have this setup. How can you go in that direction. What's happening in here. Both riders. You dont need the drops. You can ride different. You can use the extend horns. That is different arm placement gives it a different stretch somewhat. Finish writing. You look out for bikes but not much around here. You see them in the city.

They book clients that way. These folks get customers. You can swipe them out or something else. What comes next. I'm not sure but they have their own backend. You can hire them out like a personal assistant. You provide voip for that. How to do this. You setup like one. I can look into that. It dont have to be here. You can create an app for that as well. You know how these things go.

I can look into it. What else is there. I dont know yet. I watch the video. This is hot. Where did this come from. The keyboard is lined up so well the fingers are mostly on home row. And that feels easy and i can write faster this way. I can even navigate easy when i dont have to use the mouse. It's easy for them that way but copy paste is different somewhat. How do you highlight from here.




I dont know. Then i tend to copy them manual. That slows you down. It's these little things. Where is this place. Do people live there. Or is it all work. Do you wants to live there. Question is how is it relevant for me. I dont know yet. But this is where i am. Look into how this is all relevant for you. You know what alignment is. Let's see how this all connects back for you. The cam on this one not so good.

I've seen this part. It's from that movie. I see where it was. Then it is full of cars and that would have been scary. Then you simply tune out from that. How would you live in that situation. You have your own lab. How can you make one there. You may have to barricade yourself out that way. It's what he missed out on. I can go see that again.

Or i can make a rewrite of the story. This bat is going to charge soon. I am almost done here. Who gets that laid. It looks fun there. Why is this not relevant for me. Now you are exploring ideas. No insistence on the outcome. That is more relevant i get the message. Then finish writing. I can leave earl and have fun out there. I can have coffee in that place get things done in here.

No need for take home work. It's all here and now. Eventually you will connect the dots. Things then line up and you will see how it goes. What else is there for me. I'm not sure but this is aligned for me here. You have both lanes to look into. Then you get down on this smell the skin and the musk of it all. That is pristine. That is ideal. I enjoy that. Then you have it all for you.