Pages

modes are there

still cold. Friday. Fasting break happens at six after work. I have nilaga at home. Plenty briskets and pork knuckles to get me through the night. Or i can walk over to paknsave and start celebrating. I will do that tomorrow. I'll finish them nilaga then go to bed.




Wife comes home late tonight. How can you cross just like that. You've been there before. You know what to do when you get there. Then you have plenty. Riding in rain like that is freezing and mucky. I can handle rain like that, even floods. It'd be interesting to ride in heavy monsoon rain. You get soaking wet and cooled off by the rain.

Here i hardly rode. But that will change soon. I have access to different lockers now. I can leave bag in basement soon as i get in. Then i have other things to attend to. Is that a cool ride. What does that mean? Something you want to do yourself. Then do so. That bag is so in my bucket list, plus a new roadbike. Which one comes first? Bag, then ride until fitness goes up then get road bike.

This way you have a base to build up from and have that bag conditioned. Having two bikes aint bad. This has been in my bag for quite a while now. It's time to have the experience. I was going to say manifest but it's not quite there. Having the experience is more relevant for me, it makes better sense. Taxis are bigger out there. Is it related to the uber phenom. Perhaps.

Then look into it. Training again next week then we get back to calls. This is more apt for me. I can fold time and space better when i gets in the zone. A big bike is in the bag but the experience doesnt feel relevant right now. They heads down to the tunnel. Then that too is part of the equation. Just finish writing then go.




I have plenty time right now. Then you get back to regular programming. You do two weeks of that. I get team meeting this afternoon. Let's get going there. You change the perspective when you are aware of it. When it's not, then you are acting on the illusion. Then things are different now. It is cold. What now. I get home asap. Wife still be there. I can have dinner with kids or something else.

Let's see how it goes. I can take on gigs during the weekend. Is that something you want. Or is it more fun to ride to devonport and spend the day exploring. That later is better for me. Let's go there then. The medium sounds good. Do i go there now. Or do i get that timbuk2 bag. I can give myself that option but i resonate well with that chrome buckle. Plus the former is more expensive by fifty bucks.

I might go for the expensive one. I have this with me now. Is it going to help. Or is it much cooler to have the other one. I am not sure but this is what's here right now. Then just finish writing. Make the decision when you get there. Cross the bridge when you get there. Do you need a fixie. It looks interesting and fun. Did that lady win the race. I guess so.

Then you can have a bag. Then you reward yourself on next payday. Then you go out on rides during weekend. Wife will do the laundry today. She does so regularly anyway. I'd do so on my days off but that's tomorrow. If done then i can go for a ride. If not, do something else. Those are a fleet of cabs. They differ in size.




Why is that on silent. And vibrate. I dont get much of them. They are control freaks over there. But that's behind me now. You have a voice all the time. What comes next. Where is that rider. I write mornings to keep warm. This is my schedule. He finished late started at around ten so we be middays. I'm ok with that. At least it's not that cold.

And things slow down after dinner. People get settled in by then. You still get them but they come around more during the break. I recharge phone when i get there. That be less power use at home. Also the content is free. How t omake better use of this. What aspect can you record from here. I'm not sure yet. We'll see it when i get there.

Does that mean you start doing them now. I have blender. I can learn how to process videos then upload. You can delete them later when you dont need them anymore. Are you following riders like that. Do you need them fixies. That is an issue there. Maybe not. Is that out of fear. Yes. Then you know what to do here. It is hilly right here so it may not be convenient. Look into it.

What other modes are there. Can you get to that one. What else is there for you. I dont know yet. Then trust the timing. Them be gaps there. You can get that one. That's the gap in the wave series. You write about it. This here is a long ride. Where is he going. That is still raining. I guess so otherwise the water droplets would have dropped off by now.




Then they keep filming. They have arrived. Next video si bike commute. I might not finish this one. Wife works from home. That is a cool apartment. Do you want one. I get one soon. I loved that bike even if it were not perfect. It was for me. Then you can get another one. This is where i am. Do i shower at the office. I can do so. But maybe not. Maybe just do a wipe off. Or not. They have it there anyway.

Not shower at home, do a one hour ride then come back. I start midday. I will have plenty time for that ride. Or drop off stuff then go for a ride. That too sounds logical. Then you have a lot in place. The roster is midday. I will see that later on. They go mornings. Not relevant for me. Not a morning person really. I get home a eat then head off to bed.

That is more apt for me. That's a long commute. Do you do one. I have a store here anyway. Maybe it's more profitable to get back to that one. Let's see how it goes. You can go back anytime anyway. But you have all this. I'll set up droplet over the weekend. Or get one paid off regularly monthly. That might eat into profits. Soon as i have two i'll go for that.

In the meantime we are headed off into that season again. Let's ride that wave then. Plenty to do over the weekend. This here is not as profitable but i have that in place. Now i simply copy past the foldre and i am good to go. Is this the commute you want. People take that. I can have that for me too. How short is the trip. I dont know right now it is a short trip. Then let's get going.