this series is just a camera following a bike around. But where is this place. Is it in manila? The guy looks pinoy, the env looks like it but he's too red in the face. None of those buildings look familiar. It ould be malaysia or indonesia. I dont see any public transport. There is that lady there. That's not manila definitely.
Then just write. I need to spend up this energy. The package shows it has arrived but i'm guessing they havent processed it yet. I gotta let this go or at least use up the energy so i can shift out of it. That's a fixie. I dont ride that. It's faddish. But i have ridden that way before, maybe better back then as all i did was ride around. Then you gotta let it go.
That is like surfing right there. You can sprint from ortigas to makati back and forth and that be a good workout for you. How do you use something like that to your edge. I'm not sure yet. That's not a mess bag i can use but it lookslike in lbb mess bag. That is tight riding over there. Where is that place. Could be jakarta. Then it is so. No public transport in these areas. Why is that. Do they all just ride cars. No trafic yet.
Is that really that different. Can you move to that place. I can do that. It is beautiful in there. I have a neat passport. It can get me anywhere in the world. Let's move in that direction then. I have a job that looks like it. I love how this kid rides. I'm not that way. Where is this place. It looks nice this kid rides well. I'm not that person anymore. They dont use as much braking there. I guess so. It is not motorized so technically it is a pedestrian on steroids.
Where is this place. Plenty of open spaces in there. If i ride fixed like that then it be cool. How far can you get that up and running. That was inside. He's now out on the main arteries of the city. Things have slowed down much. Are you riding back on that level. I can look into getting a road bike. Where to get that. I can check out barrys point tomorrow. That looks similar but there be no transport i can recognize. This is not mine.
Then allow for this to be there. Just write about it. What happens next. I dont email until friday next week. Then let it go at that. How do you make a quick stop right there. Son must be sleeping. It's a friday. He can stay up late on weekends. I can teach him how to bypass parental control. But that's not mine to show. He probably needs to get that sleep some more.
Let it be so then. That is cool riding. Maybe i can look into that possibility. This is a cool video just following riders around. That is a long trip for hhim. I dont ride that much anymore. Back when i did it was so much fun. What comes next. Spain rode over and we had a long trip. He had cramps. I was out a long time. Then so be it. Not mine right now and yo ucan look into these things. I miss warm climate where you can ride out all day.
But this is my energy now. Do i go to the city. I can go then hang out then head back after lunch. Where to sleep. I dont know yet. For now only write about it. When the energy lines up everything just falls into place. Like this gig i'm in. This is so synchronicity. It lines up very well with that. Then you can look into where this is headed. And there is so much lined up to it. Let's keep to this and see how it goes.
And you have much to give back. Then it's all you anyway. That is a fixed gear. He can break much and has a lot of power in there riding much that way. Most highways are open. What are they making in there. I am sad for my own country. There's not much to fix for me. I can let go. Ican change things from within my self be a better person. Then you see it reflected and resonating back to you. The son is up.
It's nice to bond with the kids at home. They have their own lives but we can share moments. What happens now. Get the bike up and running. I go out to ride. I do day one of seven tomorrow. Let's see how far this goes. It ends friday next week. It's not a sacrifice to get something else. It's just there because it'll make me feel better, point downstream. Then i can trim my nails tomorrow.
Plenty on my todo list then. I can do yoga tomorrow. It's been a while since the last time. I am...lost what i was going to write there so just pick up from there. This kid is still riding. It's a good training. Does he pick up and deliver stuff. I can do that. Where is that. Can i do it from around here. Of course. I love the way this kid is riding. I've never ridden like that. It can be dangerous like that but it is fun.
Then that is resonating with you. That is tight. It gets tight this way and that. Here is he going. No more pick ups. Then he still has a full bag. When are my bags getting here. Be clarity. Just be clear with your frequency and resonance. It gets here when it gets here. It came in yesterday i think. It was in the afternoon. Let's see how things go from here. That is a resilient bike. That is pulling weight from it. That is a lot of energy moving.
I love how this guy is riding. How else could you ride around like and this reminds me of my old home town. Then you can pick up something from here. That is some skillfull riding there. He can weave through traffic. I used to be like that. I guess so. Here were three of us back then. That was a cool stretch right there. It was fun. I remember when christmas came around. The wetaher cooled off a bit.
You are building up new memories in here. Then you can ride around much in there. It's tough to be the one following. You need to go as they do and then they have that as well and you can write about these things. Is that who you used to be before. What comes after this. Where is he headed. What's he doing there. What arethose about. It gets traffic congested now.
Where is that headed to. Look at all those bikes. They are stuck in traffic that way. Then it eases up. He lost him. He is going back. That's where the traffic is going. Theres plenty construction. I shower tomorrow. Right now i just write. Then you can do something around there. That guy got upset. What happens there next. He is in a good shape right there. This guy is surfing around.
It's raining again. Does the driver notice where he is. He is just riding around. He's been around a lot. What are those about. It is local goons. You can go there and clean that up. How come nobody wants to do that. I dont know. They have that down locked up and people cant do anything about it. He's lost him again. He moves around a lot. That's where the buses go. That is tight spaces.
This guy is skillful. They have monuments there but that's a waste of money. Better to put that someplace else. You dont have to commemorate or remember. Just permament those changes look after the people. You will not go wrong. Of course not. But be open to change hwen relevant. If not, just do it for the good of the majority. Or sometihng like it. Do they ever get knokced down.




