not much happened last night bot farm. It's when after a big move markets consolitade. It doesnt just reverse or bounce back. This i've seen from experience. It was tough yesterday but i learned a few things.
And now i focus on learning until two or three weeks are done. Or until they say we are done with nesting. It's like this for now. The more i learn or enlighten, then sooner i get to cruise control. That's how i call it. It's being comfortable with what i'm doing. The phone and tablet are charging. The gift is apparently already there.
I'd like to get into frame building. That's a lot of machinery. How did they do these things in the past. I can start from there build my own. Just make it a hobby. These tools are expensive. Let's see how it can go. Maybe i dont have to build one have someone do it for me. I can focus more on assembly, or something like it.
Then you see why these things are expensive. The lugged frames look nice but clean creation is what you prefer. Let's see how these things connect back. It'll be raining all day. I'll wear sandals then get right into it. Those are machine press for it. I dont have that will be using a hammer in case we get there. Or i can order for one where the headset is already installed. I'll go look for one then.
How else can you match this frequency. Would you rather do this or something else. I just write. I must have woke up at around four or thereabouts. There is fear. I sense that. Then there is definition. I can see it and have a choice dont i. Then you'll see how this connects back to you. What else can we do in here. I'm not sure. I can take notes in the meantime so i'd know where to go what to do.
These plans are on digital form. How do you do that. I think you can do so on blender. They'll need someone on those machines. But building something by hand is interesting. Is there such a shop around here. I can look it up. You are not breathing there. I am aware. I can choose. I could do yoga in the morning but i dont want to rush through that. I can setup for wed to friday when wife is home late.
I guess that will do for now. Then you can create other things from there. You have one hour for each of your sides then expand from there. You wont need as much for the others. Some days will take longer, others are on cruise control, or auto pilot. That's ho i define it. Phone is still charging. The tablet is updating. It's set to turbo download so it uses both wifi and mobile data. There's a difference there.
I'll get to that. I may need notes for this or the other one. There was these vftv resource. I'll look it up when i get there. Go on acw and look it up. This will prepare me for the day. How else can you message everyone. I think it's in there. I'll go check that later. Come in early have coffee at your desk then get the ball rolling. It's going to be like this for a while. I can get things done getting ready.
They need someone with attention to detail. You dont need brains for that. You only needs to be aware and focuse on what you are doing. You are doing the same thing literally. The guy downstairs is getting ready to leave. I used to be on the bus around this time hit the road and walk uphill. Things are different now. It's always shifting.
I write much when i am on this side. Then i can get a gig from within there. I know how to build a bike like a pc. You need to mae them compatible work together. If not then it may not work or last as long. This is the grind. Why is there a need to grind. Why not just do what you enjoy. There is a shift in there i saw insight. Then i can choose what i prefer. Then things are already different.
This is why i write and am watching this video. It's in the background. It's tuesday. Wife takes bus to work. She leaves at eight i leave half hour later. What is that.it's about these things. Then you can see about these factory tours. Is this what you want to see. There be factories like these. How do you get into that business. Set up the bot farm and you'll see. Phone's done charging.
I have anxiety. Time to look under the hood. You write about it. The unknown is the issue. I dont know what to do. Then you can learn about these thing. You see the path. Now you've set up light for yourself. If it's a cm difference, how come it matters much. You can always extend yourself. Then it is clear what needs to happen. It's the reach. It has to be comfy and you can accelerate.
It's the center of gravity when riding. Now that you are aware. Why not simply fast instead of getting high. You raise your frequency that way and your body heals faster. Your brain is on a different frequency there. Then it's alright to be there. You see that in place. Let's get going. Do you know how to weld. I can learn these things. It dont take much and it becomes mechanical.
There be things to test. Why not make it easy. There be engineers for that. Why not use them for that end. I dont know. Can you make one yourself. I believe so. You send signals. If the customer chooses one option then they have something else in there. I see what you mean. I will check up on that soon as i get there then see how things go.
It is the lab or kitchen. I can look into that myself. Then i have learned shed light on something new. This is what you do each day. The intention is to do so on each situation. Then you move forward. Dont be in a rush to take the next one. You have are given time to learn much. That's how you go about these things. For now you have this. When you get there you cross that latch.
What comes next. Just be open. Do your best, learn new. That's the path for today. I can make that happen. Then you are pointing downstream. Do i have breakfast. Not yet. I dont break until after friday. Then i go again the following week. This makes sense for me. It is pointing downstream puts me on neutral. Yoga i can do tonight or start over tomorrow wed.
That makes sense for now. It is a small workshop. They see them doing that and i can help out. I guess it's not that automated yet. These things cost money but if you want to go there then they can get that to work. Why not just send them over. I dont know. It's the time factor. They have limited resources trying to cut cost make things fit. But is that what they want.




