how do you do that. It's not on the outside. You resonate, then take the steps when you can. Work with what you got. If it's only for the weekend then go. You get ideas and insights and you get more out of it.
I'm watching all these videos on bikes and riding. This is the frequency i resonate with. Now that you see feedback, it's time to experience the contrast. Then you can expand into this. You have a bike right now, then you can work with that. Take it as far as it will go. When the energy shifts, you take a moment and see what comes next.
You simply go this way and that. That's all you do every moment. You've seen plenty synchronicity lately. Just take it as far as it will go. Use up the energy. Then you'll see why how it's all connected for you. Hat hurts the slaps and all that. But it's this and that. Why go there. I dont know. How do you use up this energy different. I'm not sure but i see the path for now.
Then i take the path. I use up this energy. This is where i am now. Let's see where ths is going. For now, just write about it. I watch these all weekend. It's moving towards that. I ride four hours one day then take a break the next one. This is the feedback here right here and now. Then you see where this comes up.
I'd rather listen to my music here than listen to her conflict movies. It's not for me here. That be good pizza on the outside. With firewood. How do you resonate with that. Go outside and camp. I have that. Then i can take bike and order pizza. And by then i'd be out there resonating and using up my energy. I like this track here. Then you can write about it. What's great about it.
You can just write and that is a great view. Why how can i resonate with this. I'm not sure yet. But it is there then you can use it up. Imagine a garage just for bikes. I can do that. Take it one day at a time. By building my own bike over time i am resonating with good quality bikes. Then this is the path for me. I take on one each payday and build this one over time. I have that caliper coming in. I can build this one here.
Andthen i can ride it for a while. When i've used up the energy i can give it out orr build up another one. It's for the fun of it. Then you can expand from there. And you can continue writing. What can be the story about it. What's the conflict on this one. Why is it all mountain bikes. Why not go urban ride and then enjoy that.
It's there. Why not get into this one. It's simple and you can use up the commute to have fun even small bits. I can ride out to the coffee shop in the morning and have fun that way. In the evening when i finish, i can take up that hill and make it part of my training. I remember this track. This is old and i can look it up. That is a nice bod. Resonating with it. Just be open. You dont have to be in the neg.
It's all part of all that is. Then you can see what comes out of this. It's home. You know these things. You've been there. Take the energy and see how far it goes for you. Then you see your awareness expanding into it. Then you'll see what you can make out of it. Just use up the energy. I can move into that. Writing is one of it. I can also do the bot farm. I can make that consistent.
You know the drill here. What comes out of it on the other end. Create a program for them. Then you see what is there for you. That is fun. Can you ride that all day. I guess so. Where would you go. Just ride. Then you take the end of the day and you take a break and write. Why am i feeling this way. Sohuld i have finished sooner. I think so. Is this a break here.
I have a full five days coming up. Let's go straight with this one. I can have a walk. I can make some bone broth if needed. But that causes diarrhea. Why not just have water during the system clearing. I think that works for me. I can look into that. Maybe it's time to shift into that. Or not. It's too low. Maybe see where this is headed. Just write. This is a good track.
And you have a son that enjoys the same things as you do. That is fun. I already have this. It's something i enjoy with the kids. At times it can be different. Then you can see what comes out the other end. You see what comes out the other end. I finish writing. I just write what comes to mind. No insistence or conditions. You just write. Most of the time there's nothing but to decompress and i'm alright with it.
That's a long ride going back up. That is nice snow. You can go there yourself and see what you can do with it. You'll get the opening and you'll take it and you know that it's the right thing to do in here. I do this for a while and see what the energy shifts into after you used it all up. Why is it all about that. Why not something else that's different.
It's all about that market. Then you have opportunity here. You can exploit that use up the energy and show them a solution that they are not addressing. You know how to use this for yourself. That's what this is about for you. Then i can display that and it's like a magnet for you. Just put it out there. I'm not here for the sport. I am here because it's fun to just ride and i can ride because it's decompressing.
I do it because i can get that helmet. Those look like fun helmets. Why not resonate with it. I see what you mean. It's all here. You have a man cave like it. Then i can go check that out. I have tools ready like that. It's easy to get that. Each week i get one for me. Why is it different. Then you see what you can do with the energy. You are learning much here. You have videos to tell you what to do.
I write and then you are seeing these stuff. What other stories can you come up with this. I dont know. But it's about being out there and using up the energy. You know what this all means right. What is she doing there. I have my water. Go up the mountain then ride downhill. You can simply provide that thing and others can ride down from there. You see the opportunity there.
It dont have to be specific. Just write about it. And then you can see how it will unfold. I slept late this afternoon. It felt like i had to reset. I had to let go of the energy. Now i feel better. I can sleep later and then i get a much longer nap this way. Just write about it. This is nice music. How long or how far can you take this.




