is it a factor, not having tips? Does it matter? I just want to ride. I want to ride and do something while doing it. I can start them do one delivery at the end of shift, then do more of them on my days off. The point is to just ride for now. I dont know where this leads to but i am open. Surely something interesting is going to come out of it because of the timing and synchronicity.
This i know. It is not based on faith but knowing and from experience. This happened in the past. I took up practiced aikido for ten years. I was broke some of the time but knowing what i know now, things would be different. What about that ten year time coming here. It was different somehow. But it got me to this point and i did get something out of it.
Now synchronicity has brought me to this point. I am taking taken that path. Let's see how it goes. I go where this takes me then see what comes out the other end. I am looking into doing some of that. I dont think i'd make sixty grand in revenue but see what comes out of it. If i am headed in there then i am going to sign up for it. If not, do something else.
What if it were not as profitable? Then something else is going to open up. I dont know what that is for now. All i know is that i learn accounting and running this business. I will expand from there. Do i do uber driving? Perhaps not. I can sign up for a lot of things but i dont know if that is going to be related. I am open to synchronicity. If it goes there and the energy is there then i use up that energy. If not, see what comes out of it.
I write. I was lying in bed couldnt sleep so i just played mind tracks. I guess i am better off writing. Next weekend i am off. I do four days work this week. Next week i do five. This is part of my process. Tomorrow i gets paid. I register that business then sometime later that week or so i get the front racks. That's when i start doing delv work. Play. I prefer to call it play.
I dont know what else is there. This is so much better than going to gym. This here i learn something. If nothing comes out of it then i go dod something else. For now this makes sense for me. If i were too old then i wouldnt be able to walk anymore and i'd just lay there and go to sleep pass away. But i still have energy to spare. I can climb up these north shore hills. I can still ride well.
I can do ubers in the city. I dont know how to get home from there but surely something will come out of it. Let's see how it goes. If that was so in demand then there is something here for me as well. Lets see how things go from here. What else is there. Not sure. But this is play for me. Let's see what happens. I can esaily go there but i prefer to rest this one out.
What else. I do four day fast. It starts today after lunch. Then it rounds out to lunch break tomorrow. That's day one no need to wait for end of shift. The pain is gone. The energy has shifted. I used up the energy. I am aware though. When i sense it start to shift, i tend to be more aware. This is how i used the enrgy to positive meaning. It's all neutral until i define how the energy is. This is a great shot.
Who tends that garden. What's it like to be with a lady that enjoys gardening. I knew how that felt. What's different in here. Not sure but she is or has different priorities. I dont know what comes out of this but for now, this is where i am. Let's see how it goes from here. Could you have made something out of it. I dontk now. Let's see how it goes. I just write about it.
Is she coming over? Should have been here by now. What happened to those messages. Still waiting for text then tomorrow i go to work. Then payday then i register that business. How far can i take this. I dontk now yet. But if a bank account were setup, then i can still use that but taxes be different. Let's see how it goes from there. I may have to register that business on that side.
That is going to complicate things. Where am i getting the funds for that. Not sure yet. No text. Am i going to do dev work again. I dont know. If the energy is there the opening comes up then i go there. For now it is irrelevant. Then i simply do this use up the energy. Four weeks come and go very fast. You use it up then shift into it. That's how things go from here. What comes next.
I dont know. Grocery is next. I fixed up the bike. Then i can use it tomorrow see if the patch holds up. I may have to get another one as spare tire was used onn epoxy. I can get me one from the gorecy. It dont have to be power brand. It's all the same holds up anyway. Then i change things up but i dont really need that one. I have this instead. See what comes out of it.
For now only write while i wait. What are the others wanting. Not sure. But i am done there. I see the energy and can change the definitions. I have showered. I did not go for much. I went to takapuna. I was thinking of devenport but it wasnt relevant. I can go next time. For now, just do this. Short quick rides doing hills. Then i pick up from there. This is my starbucks coffee.
I was simply looking at different gardens on that side of the fence. I could get lucky but it was different. Now things are different again. Omad is on keto. This is what's different here. That is going to be on saturday morning or afternoon. I'd do it lunch. Or i can ride out then have that omad. Sunday is omad as well on that side. Wife be home then.
I finish writing then see what comes next. What is the name of that. I can autocomplete the tab andfind it. Not now. That tstops the writing. I dont really need it for now. I see these things. Then i can find other things. I tend to get held up there because i am taking notes on where to find my information. This is how i pick up things. Then i learn then i move on. I dont know what comes next.
I can repurpose this but i tend to keep to my own. I can use that to see what comes the other end. I have these racks. What do you do in the meantime. Not sure yet. We cross the bridge when we get there. No messages. Still waiting on that. I think she finish at six. And then she'll be watching movies anyway. I can go to bed much later.
I can do that. For now i write. I like this background. Why are these people in a rush. I walk the bike to that part then ride up from there. Why does it take that much. It must be the weight. I see. Then i can pick up from there. It is different each time. I dont think i changed that. I can fix them brakes later. I have it in there anyway.
What comes next. Finish writing. I shower tomorrow morning after yoga. That is the fun part. I'm done.




