i feel like writing now. I spent the morning riding bike with daughter. It was a good bonding experience. She got tired from it. Hope she can get to work. She leaves at five. One just left for work, the other is taking a bath. Son is studying for math exams. No need to push him there but he chose to study for it. My work here is done.
I sent in my resignation four weeks notice yesterday. I did not tell my wife. She's going to worry about it. I have my company up and running. The bikes are good to go. I'm going to do this. I can go out tonight then. Let's go after dinner. I can do that. It's dark there anyway and there's not much happening anyway. Let's see how it goes then.
What are my other options here. Not sure yet. Just do this. I can hang out by home cooked and see who orders from there. The distance be hills and see how it goes. For now, just trust theh timing. I will clean the dishes after this. The bike rack is showing in here and they are arranged by file name. Got upset last night but my response is already different.
I can choose to dwell on that. I got me the replace sim card. Where is that other one? I'm keeping it there just in case. It has one year before getting deactivated. I needs to change the number on that app so i can use it on my company phone. I may have to get another number or something. Let's see how that goes. I have several and this other one can keep to the old pattern.
There were no instructions on how to do this. Let's see where this takes us. At least i am excited about this. The pay aint much but we are headed elsewhere anyway. If that dont work out then i can always go for a part time casual work. This way i am still on here. I am looking for something else and may be open to synchronicity on that. This here top is random. That house looks empty. What am i listening to. It's like that.
There is not much difference there. I see it now. How to make this resonate. Not sure about that. For now i only write about these things. It's best to not have internet every now and then. Trust the timing on this. I am headed off in this direction. Just do this for now. Not sure what that one video is about. Maybe it is a brand or something. What now.
Finish writing then do the dishes. She'll be home around six. The spaghetti went about that way. Why am i checking that out. Not sure. Maybe there is something in there or whatnot. I am listening to this track from opm and i just write. Then i do something else. I think it is a stationary bike. Why would you buy one. Those people who dont see the point in getting out and it's all ego and not getting the energy side to it.
I dont have to convince them about it. I have my own ways. Let's see where this is headed. I saw a chinese community flourishing there. Plenty on that side of the fence maybe i can work something out on that side. I dont know. Trust the timing on this one and see where it's headed. They have their own culture on that side. Something has shifted here. Then i can be on this side of the fence.
I start on keto tomorrow anyway. That gets in the way. No. It is on its way. I have this much and it gets exciting every week that goes by. I dont know how things will work out. That be my goal. Raise enough get it on the business side then see what happens. This be exciing times ahead. Lets see where this is headed. And then i get to see things happen my way. I dont have to tell her what's going on.
I simply put myself in the light. Then i take care of that side of the equation and we get to see a lot of difference around here. I can add shareholdres over time. For now, it's just this. See what comes out of it. Trust the timing. I have the earphones. I can order another one when there be symptoms but i can hear through that anyway. What track is this.
I havent heard that other one in a long time. What happened to that track. Not really sure. But when you have that much tracks, you get to miss out on the others every now and then. Trust the synchronicity on this one. It's already different. You are here and now and that's what this is about. I have this to look into. What happens in there during the day.
Not sure. What's she into. Not sure either. But you have this and you got this. I can ride there. It was fun. The bike held up. It was good. Let's get going with this see where it is going. I have packages coming in. If i miss out on that then so be it. I dont have this one number and i am changing it around. This is my synchronicity. It's fun. It is quiet. It is at the balance point and it is pointing downstream.
Then let's see what comes out of it. No conditions. I have gone through all that. I think we are going to see that movie. Or something like it. We'll see how it goes. It's good that she is here anyway. She makes a lot of money and she is exposed to all that. At least she is absorbing all that energy. What else is she getting out of it. I dont know. We'll see down the line.
And this energy is right here. You get the point to all this. Let's get going. Things are different now. You have much going for you. And it's tax deductible. That is the key here. Let's get right into it. Do you need to radio this one out. Not really. Just write then see what happens. I can do whole days on that but when it gets quiet i can bike home take a nap get ready for the night ahead.
She dont have to know about it. She leaves early and come home late. I can set my schedule. What if she sees me? I dont know what to make of it. I'd be out anyway. I am doing this and see what happens. If so, then it is timing and i have that trusted already. We'll see. No interesting videos in there. I just finish writing. I havent been there for a while.
I think she got tired riding bike. I was. But not sore. Her bike was a tank. I think i heard plenty clanking but she built up her fitness level on that ride and it was good to share my excitement for bikes. Then she can expand from there. I was sharing ideas with her as well. That be good. She'll remember those times. I would.
Then it was time well spent. We'll have more of those. I can have shared coffee with the kids then ride off. That is something to look forward to. I can choose my energy. Even if i go through winter, i know what to do with this. I can get me a poncho then ride with that. It's always like this anyway. You got this. Everything is as it is.




