Pages

that next time

i was almost took that 1tb offer on dropbox. I realized the amount was in dollars. Although it looked cheaper than the one on drive, if you converted that, the cost is still bigger. I stuck with what i got on drive. I dont really need that much at this time, letting it go for now.




I already had this track on my playlist. Letting it go. I let it play enjoy the writing for now. How'd she get so hot at that age. I dont know. It's the generation we are in. But the perspective is different. There is much difference to it than before. I dont have to go there anymore as it is too upstream for me. I've let it go. I have contrast and i use up the energy. It is there for me anyway.

The energy has shifted. No need to convince anyone. I can ride tomorrow at lunch. I can spend the rest of the day on that. Wife wont be back until afternoon. I dont know what comes next. We can do grocery tomorrow or monday. It's up to these two. I am only here and now. I work weekends and one day off since i think but i do have that three days off coming up if i remember correctly. Then it's all done and good.

Do i finish it off or do i just get it going for it. I dont think anyone else is going to be there for team so i am good to go in there. Let's finish these and use up the energy. It is something i can write about in the future. What did i get out of it. I learned that i dont have to carry this baggage. It's not mine anyway. The contrast clarified the frequency i prefer to be in.




Just these two insights are powerful for me. I got me a new handlebar anyway and it's four gives. I can finish that one off in two. Then we are on our way. What else is there. Not much. Just do this. I can clear that off tuesday or monday night. Birthday just went past and not much this time but still people put in the effort.

It is a dying energy but it was still there. And i've already shifted anyway. Let's get going with this and come away with much. What elsse can we do in here. Not really sure. He was in there and i could have learned something from that. And things be different now. Let's see how it goes. Maybe there is something here. Not the track for me there. Is this a repeat? It feels like it.

Does it happen this way all the time? Let it be so. I can always add to the pse and shift the energy or use it up. Still it is in my creation. I choose how this turns out from here. Who is this artist. The season one was interesting. It they play as a team. Thats what you want in there. You work together. I did not see that in there. How do you change that if you were in that position.




You remidnd people what is important. There is no need to go there. If that happens twice, then there is something out of alignment and had to be changed. But seek first to understand then to be understood. I dont get why i had to do that. Then once you understand then you see the energy shift. I have that in me. Then i can take care of it. I have that energy. I am going to use it up.

Daughter is out there. Maybe i can shift this out and get there faster. This music is changing and i can add to it over time. Anyone can create a playlist out of it. I have this in me. I can look more into this and see...the audio seems different and i get something different each time. Is that an online only shop. I can look into it. If it were so and cost is half, then there is potential to it.

I can write better copy in there. Surely there is so much to write about with these patrs. Can i brand them differently. I believe so. These are for people who dont want to wait like me and need the part immediately. Htis is piano music. That was already played. How come its still there. Why is this playing again. Not really sure. I am looking into these things.



I think i've seen some of these already. There doesnt seem to be much control as there should be. What can i do next. I saw that once. How did i use the energy there. Go through this one then i have another weekend. Two weekends and i'm done. This track sounds ok. I can add this but needs to see at least halfway through before i make a decision about it.

I wrote much this weekend. No expectations. I just write. I dont have to go there. This is the energy part. Lets see what comes out of this. Too much drama into this. Is it what i want to listen to? That is a cello strum. There must be a more technical term to it but i am not looking it up. Plenty of food. It was good but there is a better way to celebrate this.

A ride out where i've never been to before, camping out. That be fun. Let's do that next time. I am building up to this one and then plenty of drama in there. This here is a good track. That sound is the hand sliding across the string. That is part of the track music somewhat. There has to be a community in there. I'llsee it when it comes relevant.



For now, there is nothing. No tree has fallen in the forest so nothing here for me. Continue writing. How to celebrate tomorrow. I dont know. I would rather writte. She wants to get the family together. I'm ok with it. I dont have to fight it but this is where i am. Suddenly the track changes and how can you change things. I go into the playlist.

Then let me do that here. I'll go change that out but it gets back after that drama. Just leave it as is for now. No need to go there. How do i download all this? I am not sure yet. Give it some time when things start to turn around on that side, i can get back. It can be a part of that business. Let's see how it goes.

I'll get that deleted. Too much noise. Or do i want to leave it in there for contrast. I will see how it goes. For now, too much piano. Not the type for me. I miss that times there. I am that person energy. This is the person i am. It dont matter back then or now. Where is the awareness. It is here and now. You can put awareness into that. Not sure as there is thought thinking that.

How else can you prove test that one out. Try. Be in that awareness. It is not here and now. I think that is the test for that. Then work with this. Play with the idea now. When it is relevant then things will change out. I start late then. I can do so after lunch. Then dont worry about it. When the timing comes you'll do right by it.