Pages

i have options?

interest rates, its why i short stop. I went past twenty four hour fast. I feel differently positive now. The rear tire held up. I can get me kevlars. Why did i not do that before. And how did i get them flat. How is that slow motion and it brightens up. What bag is that.




This kid is up now, looking to prep her food. Why does she alarm that way. Do i go for two days then break? I think three to four is ideal. You get deep into that. I have me keto omads. That's where i'm going. It's not a chrome but some other big bag. I dont really need one now. Things are in transition. I see what to do next. It is something i like doing, then it is aligned.

I think i used to have bags almost that big. Those were the timbuk2s. I got rid of it, i thought i was done with them but i was wrong. It wasnt aligned but it is connected. I have opened up to this. That yellow tarp tells me it is lbbjkt. It's not as hot as i thought but it is big. Maybe i can go for them instead but too much flap.

It sags on the side. Not for me then. Go for something else. There you see thtat. It confirmsit but not the straps. Then it's not. I forgot about them straps. Flannels be great. Lets get going in that direction. So much resistance i see. I feel that. I can let go now. Wife brings car with her. I have bike, can go everywhere and its fun. What comes next. Get this llc going then see how it goes from there.

I may have to send out them stuff. Do they have to be legal age? Not sure but we'll see how it goes. At least it is open and can i change things up later? I think so. Then just set things up see how it goes. That is a lot of traffic. People working to get that sorted. Where is that place. It goes through a lot. I have plenty in my plate. Awareness expands into it. That's the physics of it.




Then i have this in me. It did not go anywheer but i feel something in my fingers there. Maybe it is time to stop. Do less notes on that side. The yellows tell me what it could be. Is she alcoholic? Them be the new bikes. It's like she has plenty. It's a different perspective. People have good days over there. You can easily resonate on that level. You know how to do that.

Lets get testing that. The package could arrive tomorrow. Then lets zip by today? No. You resonate with what you prefer. You are not cutting this day to get to that. There is a difference. This always defaults into that. I have options. Like what. That is a... Forgot. Had to change videos and now its gone. That is different and there is symmetry there. Not quite. Maybe it is pre-conditioning.

I can write. I have more time to write there? Not really. Unless you count hours off and really sit down to write. Plenty of commute time in there. I dont have to finish this one through. I have it all in place anyway. I am not going in there but this is to set things up. I have it in here now. I can turn it down if when it is too far. Unless there be no one there to pick up then go for it.

I can ride then figure out how to get home from there. Maybe bring car park? Or have her stop by? I dont know. We'll cross that bridge when we get there. School is still there she'll do one more year then do univ. I will stick with this one and once setup and gaining momentum, i will go shift into it. At least it is exciting and interesting this way. The difference i see. I only needs to get to that level.




And then what. I dont know, not sure. Maybe i can make something out of this just yet. Plenty of things to get sorted but it is the clarity that they dont have. They seek to cross that bridge whereas i clarify my energy in that this here moment now. You see the difference. Same energy different filters. That makes all the difference in this world. Then you resonate and manifest the experience.

It's not that you had to bring it in from the outside. You always had it. Itwas there you were not in the frequency channel. I have spreadsheets but how do i access it over on that side. Not sure but you get the point to all this. I have that app anyway. What is this going into. It's been there for months. You see your energy go this way. That's a thick downtube.

It is what it is. You can do that frequency. Let's get going here see how it goes. I wasnt messaged but i am open. I can have them days for a year and i can choose be the contrast. That's what all this is about. Then is it abotuu this one instead. It is what you say it is. The headphones holder is working out great. Not too technical but it works. And flexible, no pun intended.

I took a picture not sure how to upload that. Today is wed. I think sim card should be here soon. I use that. Then i can close out that one. No need to wait for it. I'll see how it goes from here. Do i wait for that bill? Not really. I have it all here anyway. Things are shifting this way and that. It's all over the place because it is everywhere all that is.




You see things differently. Then i have options here and there. How else can we break this apart? It is already there. Change the pov and you see how it is. You get the point anyway. Let's get going on that side plenty of time here and i get to do yoga. Why is this not better for you. I get out and its quiet and a beautiful night. I have the moon. I was a night person but daytimes are great.

It dont matter whats there or here. Just do this. They agreed to play that experience. Then it is part of everything. It is what it is for you. Then you see the shift. You use up the energy. It is different now. How can you not see it. I am open to change. I am. No need to conditions put on that. You either are or are not. Then you can choose both ways. It is easy as you have balance.

Thats how this is for. No need to see that movie for now. Them not interested. I can always see things from this way. I can rent that one out. You see the point to all this. I get that. How to see it. You already did. I can let go then. What comes next. I post then process some stuff needs to get going. Am i having that coffee. I can choose to go there.

Then lets get going. This guy got rid of his car. What happened to that female? Maybe family or something. Not sure about it. This place is good singles place. I dont mind living there. But that is not my thing. This here is. I am headed there then. Let's see how this goes. Give this one a year to build up momentum. The energy is there anyway. Kids be getting ready for school. Do laundry.