how do i shift back to midnight schedule. Just go for it. Go one night then the next comes easier. But it's easier to fast when you go to bed early. Dont work for money. The ideas come easier that way, more so when you are fasting.
You got this. Go for that then you simply shift from there. Just grind it out everyday. No expectations. You got this already. I can listen to this one throughout the day when i'm out. At least i get to ease up when i'm out there. Or listen to radio on that one and then take it from there. It's the mind seeking this and weekends we have free data. I'd go on youtube all day then.
Come monday take it easy and see how it goes. You got this. That was like two hundred bucks each month extra. You dont appreciate it until it goes into that mode. I'll get an add on when it shifts back into that. For now, i only write about these things. At least it was fun. Let's be expanding more on that. How to use that rope. I dont know yet. All i do here is this then see what i get.
Not about getting. It's just about this one. What comes next. I dont know. I simply go out and have fun with it. It gets heavy what else can i put out there to expand that a bit. Why not use ropes or sometihng. Might needs me doing something to it. Better yet, use bungee cords to bring pull it and back. That way i dont have to do much of anything else. It makes the ride better and the bag is cramped back.
I may have to get two of those. I'll see what is available then take it from there. The point is to cramp back the bag so it's not overextended on that side. I dont have to wait for those. Simply bring along something then take it back from there. Do i have to leae bag in there. A simply one can will do for me. I moved files over therre.
I copied over that image. I'd love to live there. Permamently? How do you ride through snow. Maybe live there one year. You see the response is now different. You get ideas here and there. That is the point to all this. You get to save the receipts as you are going to use them at the end of the year. That is the point to all this. What comes next. I am not sure. At least you are supporting the economy this way.
I would rather listen to this one than just piano. It's too one sided. Take it easy today and go for a five pm finish. Do seven hours today. Bring something to keeps you warm. It dont have to be fancy. You simply do one thing today and cross that bridge when you get there. Do you have one? I guess so. I'll go see how things go from there. Itm, that is a nice and warm one i can bring along.
I simply needs something to keep warm. I may have to move that so i dont carry around a big bag on my back. Everything back there. A bungy then is compulsary. I used to ride around. It dont have to be fancy. Just clear that out and see how it goes. You go for it because it's exciting that way. How do i get to this one. I dont know. Maybe something around the waist.
Nothing too heavy. It takes a few minutes to sort that one out. Or not. How else can i get me this one. Not sure yet. But for now, i can bring that one along. Is it going to be warm today. I dont know. But i need something to keep warm when the afternoon wind comes in. That image keeps going there. You dont want it fancy. Just do this. How do you create a radio.
I can look it up. Wit youtube for free, how come you cant come fix that picture freeze. I dont know. It doesnt make sense. But it's just me. And it's the land of opportunity here. If there was a mcd in there, how can i make this sorted work out. I can hang out from there as people will want that for their kids moving forward. It's a long way and it's ok. Is there hills involved. Yes.
But these be easy hills i can muster. Then you simply go from here to there. This time i'll keep it on then. You don't know what's going to happen next. That be my area and then i can pick up from there. You can do this mecs job and write what is interesting about it. Or you can simply tell a story on your videos.
How do you do that. You script it out then go from there. It's been windy. I'd love to stay here with you. But you gotta explore this path here for her. She dont get it but you do. Take it easy. It's all connecting back to you. I dont have to go get that. It may cost a bit, but let's go there anyway. That's the last one and i can am spinning into this one.
Just finish this then. What are the odds of getting orders from there today. I can go that way. There be people in there that will want that for the kids. It's a cheap victory. But you found good people delivering from there. I go lunch serve that area then go mcd after and off peak hours. I can take a nap where. I can go to the library for that. Will they let me take a nap there.
I don't know. We'll find out. Those you don't get to deliver you can give to people on the streets. I can do that. I can share a lunch with them. Or go fast instead. You got this now. Let's get going with this and see how it goes. I have several playlists in the background and i listen to them each time. I can go through that in one day on speed stream. I like this stream though. I can tune in to this all day.
And that's what i do now and it's fun. It's a no brainer and the only figuring out i do is how to get from here to there. How do you do it from that. I get to see the address on the mecs app. Why do i call it that way. I don't know. I like a name with an mc on it. It'll come to me anyway. Let's see how it goes from there. Mckenzie. Or mclaren sounds similar to marin.
I'll check it out put a pin on that for later. I listen to this all the time. Will it change from here. Perhaps. At least this sounds fun throughout the day. It keeps things sorted and fun. I leave at ten. Then i come back at five this time or when i hits twenty. At least it's expanding and i get to do more each time. It's fun and brings me back to memories fun days.
It was a good dinner last night. I liked and enjoyed it. I can have some more tonight when i get back. That be like more than twenty hours between meals. That be a good omad considering i rides all day. Then stick withthis one. I have rain ponchos coming in. I use it for rains. Maybe i bring that other one over. I get to ride this all year round. Invest in parts and tools.
I will do that. I have that in my playlist. Looking to go long soon on gold. Is that it. Why trade this one. What's the reason for it. No need for a reason other than trade what you see not what you think. How do you test if you are right. What if you were wrong about it. You hedge. Otherwise, go do something else altogether.
That one is on the 200. I'd stick with that one as it's already there doing something about it. Then i post these. I writes much. Havent been doing that for a while. Is there a radio station i can tune in to. I think you can broadcast from there. How do you recharge while on the go. I am not sure. We had solar chargers back then. I can look it up but that is extra stuff. I can go hang out at the library for that.






