Pages

play only with

not that i dont care or am indifferent. Its just that its not my baggae. This is your process. If you cant handle it then let the reflection contrast show you the consequence of your action. If i cant get out of it, then this too is my process. I get that. I have my own frequency. I can choose. Then let it be so.




I dont have to explain myself. This is the new paradigm. I needs to get soap. It looks clear now. I can ride me bike. I would rather ride. The coming days looks ok cloudy. This is the weather change. What place is that. They build more for them cars but its relatively flat. I can ride everywhere on that. How do you shift into that.

I dont know. There's a lot here i dont know. I havent been writing. Thisi s my energy then. What comes next. Ican ride on there. Then what. It dont have to be insistent on outcome. Help those you can. If you cant, let it go move on forward. They dont come back to say thanks anyway. Let it go at that as well. That's their energy. They have a lot going for them. Then that is a nifty indicator there.

I dont know. Simply do your best. If you cant process it, then so be it. I am not that dude. Surely you cant go there. I can play with that energy but its not relevant for me. Let it go quietly on its own. Wife be home for dinner. I skip dinner tonight. I dont have to go there but we needs soap. Tomorrow be my friday then it gets choppy from there. Do i complete next week? I guess so.




Just do until thursday and then you are done. Thursday be like that. You know the energy there. Lets get right to it then. What comes next. I dont know. No expectations. It could be easy or not. But i have this energy here working with me. They have parking i dont know. We will see. What comes next? Just do this. Get to the other side at each time. You dont have to go there anyway.

And then what happens. You simply shift into this vibration then get into the groove with it. How do you fix wife's uber. She has to show ownership of that number. Or she can simply sign in with hers. Or we can go there and fix it up. Or not. Simply do this and see how it goes. Do you want to go there even. I am done with that energy. I have this here. I have this energy though. It's all resistance.

This is what my karma holds? Its not karma in the old sense of meaning but the way i see it. Them call it vortex. I guess you can also say holding platform. I guess so. It's waiting to be loaded and delivered. That's what your creation is doing now. There's a lag in there. You can use that. When you sense that energy you have fifteen minutes of load time and then you gets the reflection.




But when you are aware of that energy, then you can look under the hood. Check out each package baggage. Is it relevant to yours. Do they align? If not, let it go. Its not your anyway. Then you can move forward and onwards with this. It is the story you have. Its not about creative artist that sells millions, it is who you are. This is your energy. Then i can choose otherwise.

If you have this ideal product, then you need all that staff to take care of them? Perhaps not. They just go on their way. But you need sorting for those who dont get that. And this is relevant to those that can work with it. What else is there. How come i have that thought. I dont know. I could have dropped that.

What do you do next. How do i get started with this. I can get going again this weekend. Wife behome. I can stick around. She is not working. Then i can go out for a ride. I do four this time around. I can delete the files in tehre. Or not. I dont like the others. Not aligned resonate with me. Then i let go. What comes next. I get cready for work.




I take the bike. I ride that way. It's congested. I am ok with it for now. Simply do this then see how things go. What are my other options. I dont know yet. I only do this. Its mine anyway. I let go now. The thoughts are there. I can choose my perspective. These the energy i have. Then i play twith these three. Then i can align then i center balance my self. This is the path for me each time. No expectations.

It is always about the energy. At times i get nowhere with this. You have expcations anyway. You see who is in there and whos not. Then you are there. I get that no more not as much. It is easy. You know how to play ith that. Then see how it goes. Is it relevant for me even. I dont know. You are carrying someone else's baggage here.

I see that. Lets get going anyway. Keeping to this energy. I play only with whats relevant for me. When it is other peoples baggage, then i dont have to go there. I simply do this. When it goes that way simply let go. I dont know whats happening here with me. I sense that. I have negatives abuout it. Will it work. There is anxiety abut future. Then i am not present.




I can change things around. I know. I have this simply here. I can choose. They have a lot anyway. I can get something going on in here. And then what. I simply do this. I have this other phone. Am i expecting a call. Not really. But get this sorted will you and see how it goes. Daughter meeting with wife for lunch. I dont get to do that. There is always an upside to everything.

That you created for you own. I can do that again. How do we proceed from here. The sun is out. The weather app was wrong. Not sure. There be pockets of rain here and there. You can choose how these go for you. Lets see what happens here. Do i have to go there. How do you turn right into it. There is that island. I can go there.

Right so. I have this anyway. They know what these things are about. You simply chose. Thats why you got kicked out of it. Then it is synchronicity telling me go this way instead. Always ride that wave use up that energy. This way you can transform and create the energy you prefer. It's always this that works for me. What happened there. You score this way.

I can change that. I have the creation to use to choose the pse that i prefer. I prefer what aligns with self. Then i am crashing. I have not flow. You are aware of flow. Simply use the flow. Simply finish writing then get on with your day. I am friday tomorrow. I get to break two days then its the last week. I am done.