i went back to spotify. Their interface is so much better than ytm. The issue i have was that the account was hacked just like that and others complained on it as well. I'll give it a few before testing. I am testing now.
It's bright sunny and blue skies outside. I'll do mecs today friday. It was slow last night, did about four deliveries. It was ok. I was in much better shape. Coming home i rode up the milford hill. I couldn't do that before. I am in much better space now and that is a plus. No expectations. I did have that last night. I allow myself to be there.
Saw this mecs indian guy on motorbike. I think he also saw my bike. Got an order shortly thereafter. This guy works the area. How many are there? Not sure but there's this other app i can check out. I'll see later. It doesnt use up as much data so i can stick with the current plan. I don't use videos on the job anyway. I use the audio and that's why i use yt than spot.
Spot only has podcasts. I haven't tried those yet. I have a blog. I was saw this ad on reddit. Sounds too much like upwork. I dont...not my preference. It sounded ok but it's not me. I'll find different resonance. I better do yoga soon. Not should. Something i prefer. After new year. Wife be home today. Friday but leaves for work later this afternoon. I like them hips doing yoga. I see more of that in there.
Renovations being done on that strip mall. They are updating the place. Means the owners are making moolah off that. There's always someone who's going to complain about it. I'm not sure how to get to that level but i trust the creation. I have timing on my side and everything is where it should be. I write better from this energy. Trust synchronicity. And i have access to the creation. That's more than anything you can get.
How do you quantify that. You show by the work you've done. Then i can test this see how it goes. What else is there. I'm not sure. Are there others on the same level here. I can do landing page copy again. It's my perspective but you see how these things resonate with you. Are there ads on this level. I think so. I'll try that again later. There must be an app for that.
There is, but they won't talk about it now as other devs be working to neutralize that soon. The quality here be not as good. I can get something later. Right now, i hardly use it when i'm outside. I have everything good and in place right now. Keep it there and see how it goes. I hardly go there anyway. It only plays in the background like this. I would rather pick up a skill when i'm out there.
And i get insights when things quiet down in the head. I am having fun look forward to getting out each time. I finish that then get home then go out again in the afternoon for the dinner shift. And i am having fun did i mention that. And i get to the other side each time. And this is where i prefer to be. Now let the energy flow through and see the reflection. You'll get there. Trust the timing. When you see it you'll know.
I have web dev skills as well which may come in handy with a small agency. There be plenty of them out there and i can pick up the outliers. I think that is the more common soure. Look into this. Ok. I now have spot installed on the phone. I can listen through the ads for now. Trust the timing on this one. It's going to resonate. It's all here and now. You are simply on a different channel. Trust the timing on this one.
New year is coming up. Can i handle that. Of course, why not. I have more than enough to cover this. It's creation flowing through you. Then you can connect. You find synchronicity in everything anyway. I enjoyed the ride down there. Trust the timing on this one. Do you have to change things around? I believe so. I can put that on my card but with an extension you can get everyone else on that.
But it's not something i can use on my line of work? I believe so. It's not a safety issue. It's to quiet the mind when working. That helps then. You will have everyone else on the gig. I will look into it. For now, only do this. There be plenty out there for you. The image rotates. I did not write last night. I was tired. But when i went to bed, the sleep wasn't there immediately.
I guess i wasn't that tired then. I think i have a lot of songs in here. Then it can add more when needed. How come it's only 99 songs. I think when you are on this plan it gets cut somehow. Not good if you ask me. I used to enjoy this track if i remember correctly. How do i put this on the expense pad. It's family. Will have to add them as shareholders. I will look into that soon as cash flow is regular.
Right now it is. Respond as such. You know the drill on this one. Trust the timing. See how it goes. I don't have to go there. How can it not be creative enough. Meaning there's more to it. How can you be living well. I have that talent. It's not even talent. It's a connection to flow. If so, everyone has access to it. You only needs it to flow through. You catch it all, then sort later.
Is that how you do things? Sometimes yes. When i don't get in the way, yes. How do i put this in a box that when i get a new box i can simply put them in. You already know these things. Trust that and you'll know what to do. I like this already. I like the vocals and there's that twist in there at high notes. And then there's also the rhythm. I miss that station. It used to be good.
It's all me anyway. I have it in here. But not everyone appreciates that. Why the limit when you have advertising anyway. Not really sure. That drives people away and i tend to stick with what i got. Then i may not go there anymore. Just do it this way. You'll see the reflection. You get feedback how you are doing. And i see it everyday. Thene you are lined up. She sleeps soundly through the morning.
Soon as there's light i wake up. I take a nap later in the day though. I can join them for late lunch later after the lunch gig. For now, i write. No expectations. Only doing this. And then it takes on the last few music tracks i listened to. I trust this timing for now. I found it boring back then but this is just me. I have this and the longest one is still one year. I have never gone beyond that. This here is me now.
I can go for long on this and i get more efficient. Then let's see where this is headed. At least we have cash flow with this one. You don't have to worry much. Only trust the timing on this one. They add up but you always know what to do about it. It's all here. I get that and then simply doing this. I listened to it when i finished work.
It was different around here. I go the long way ride easy to warm up them legs. Then i rush on every mecs. I take it easy coming back. This is how i do things. What comes next i am simply open. I do my best and then trust synchronicity. These are the three things i remind myself each morning. No expectations. It works out well for me.
And this is how i spend the rest of my days. It did change. It changed for alignment. Not saying better. It's more aligned with what i prefer. And this is the energy you want to expand on scale out leverage. And that's all you need. No complications. Trust the timing on this one. I don't have to go there. This is where i am now. I finish these then post. Do you need black background? Things are different now.






