wakin up and you just gotta write. Its like this has to be to get to the other side. And then you plays classical music as its a good backdrop to the noise.
I am so disappointed that i bought into the illusion. I was at the top of the mountain learned that the climb was there to show me contrast as to what truly is important to me. I get that appreciate that this was there. Now i face the uncertainty of the unknown. I write too grandiose there pretending to be someone im not.
I have moved on. Its no longer a priority. Its their baggage not mine. I can always move someplace. What if you went for that. Who will be your support here. It takes more than that but can you scale from here. 2d started that way and now they have that network. How can you go that side. Learn the story there. I have it in me. Ask what it takes to go there.
I can look into it more. I have wanting. I have definition that this external illusion fills it in. You can scale easy from there but setting up that network costs a lot. How do you bring that in. You create a mesh network. You bring it all over and its available that way. What can cause this here. How do you trade this one. Is it over? Its going to go sideways from here. How to trade this.
The lights keep going back and forth. Should i turn that off. I can look into that. And then what. Is it a feature i can do without. Perhaps. It is playing maybe it is notifying me there is something in there. You go this way because the caps get lost and affects that. How did you deal with it before. You go escape and that is easy but not at home row.
I can play with something else in the meantime. It sets the background and the ego local self pays attention and then the gate is free to flow somewhat. And she has that smell. I can pop that. Why is that so. I guess she is active in that aspect. She's like a child that way. My taste has changed somehow. Then lets get going with this see how it goes.
Not that i muck around. Its not important or relevant then i let go. My awareness goes someplace else. I let it roam. I roam my awareness as this guides me and synchronicity fills in the blanks. Then it is my creation still. I no go to work. This is important to me now. I may have to do another set but its all here anyway. I go back tomorrow. I have this anyway and i can start the dev work already.
Its not quite here unless i say it is so. How do i trade this one. It is still there but this could be a good spot to see it come back. We are headed into them holidays anyway. Does it move much here. I guess so. Lets see how it goes. Plenty piano in here. Not really my type. Look into other sources. I am seeing sync in a lot of different ways. This too is confirmation. It has started to be light outside. I used to be in this spcae.
Now you see it. Lets change things up a bit. I go to that river and it feels good to nap. Its why i bathe there before. Where do i find this energy. Sweetspots better for me than that. Its almost the same anyway. I can tune in to this one. I can am adding this though. I am adding to this and connects back to everything. Its not mucking but connecting this to flow and it is all connected.
I dont have to show whats out and finished. Is she expecting to be driven. Then i can make that call from here while waiting for driving miss daisy. How can you write more about that. It was a good story there. You can do like a diary format tell the story from that angle. But it has to be your voice your story. People comment on that and i guess it is part of the story. I pay attention to this and see whats happening zoomed out.
Then i dont have to explain myself there. This is whats me. I am in my space. Why do they get into that space. I dont know. I guess it is concern. Perhaps. Would i do that. I dont think so. I would come over. The thing about it is that you are stuck in one spot and cant move around. I suggested the place so we move around. Then i can does it help doing that. I dont know. I downvote a number of tracks.
It is not relevant. No need to stay there. Do i keep this open. I think so. I've heard a different version of this. This is not the one that resonates with me. What does? You'll know see when you are open to the creation. Then the energy flows through and no edit. You free up insistence and just feel the energy come through. Do you writes from there. How do you bring the battery over.
I only have this then. I can change things up. I see what you mean. Do you even need that one to be there. I can top it up then when it comes around i can get an upgrade. Or not. But a gig will last you long anyway. Two is enough for now. Lets see where this leads to. No need to fight that. I am done with this anyway. Lets get going from here. I can use up this energy from here.
And then what comes next. Not sure. I am using this anyway. Lets get going from here. I put that one in and i dont need it anyway. Just do this. I see the past. Its water under the bridge and yet i am the water there. What is this pair doing here. Its the pair that bit me. I see it in hindsight. I have moved on. I see the difference now. I dont have to be in that space. This here has a much wider range.
It goes slow and this one is going here to there. Do i short this now. Not really. Do someithg else. Dont be in such a rush to go there. You dont have to go there. You got this already. I can check for reference but i have this search and it shows where it is going. I will set that up end of day and see what is happening. Thats how you pay attention. And then you are resonating with the frequency.
Can i write something about that. It is whats relevant. You dont have to do anything else. I can give that one away. No catch. Just set this one up see how it goes. They dont need it anyway and its just going to sit there doing nothing. Lets get this going then. I dont really need that money. I showed by example. It did not reach that for me. What now.
Simply move on. No need to fight it. Only do this. It is used anyway. I could have set things up differently and its not me anymore. It isnt that cold anymore. How can you put your life through that. The synchronicity for me leaves a bad taste in the mouth. I cant live that way. I am better off doing this with lower pay but the energy is high.
The quality of synchronicity resonates well with me from that perspective. Then i stick with this one. I dont have to go there. It works for them but i would rather play on this other game. I would be called lazy because they dont see whats important. Then you put the awareness into it and you expand on this universe.






