Pages

i get that

i did not notice, was not aware when daughter left for work. She must have gone early. Or i was tired my body made sure it recouped from the ride yesterday. I am still on wait mode. Let's get this over and done with. The frame could be ok. Its just that them saddles are hole in the middle kind.




I can get me upgrades but that be next year. I stick with this for now. Is the wife working from home today. Could be. The tree looks nice. At least she's not a barbie wife like that. It would be a nightmare bein married to a pageant queen. But that's not my process. It's not here, therefore not relevant. Only do this see how things go.

What is the unsaid word here. Maybe it is or it isn't. But you see the connection. Let's get right into this. The sun's out. It'll be bright and sunny. You get the drill. It's now behind me and my response to it is already different. I have much to listen to when i'm out. She's cleared all that. What else is there. Only do this. Write what comes to mind. I am open.

And then what. Not really sure. I have been fast mode since yesterday. I dont think i'll be having anything until i get back tonight. I suppose i get that text this morning. Otherwise i'll give them a call around ten. It should be ready by then. Should i get a road bike instead? Not really. I can't use that for deliveries. It's going to take up space. Let's only do this now then see how things go.




You only need one that's functional and you have it already. Then i can move on to a lot of other things. When is yoga going to start. It can be today. I slept right through all that. It turned quiet and then i slept through that. I think i awoke when she came to bed. I did not have access to that. Now i do. It's about the energy. And i am aware of that now.

Plenty was removed and now it's just clean on in there. Let's get cracking and just be open. It's all about the energy. I dont think she is going to work. That means i do this here and see where this takes us. I say take the day off then do something tomorrow. I get that. Let's get right into it. You have better chance riding this here. I took the day off then go tomorrow right on through to the weekend.

You can do these things. I guess so. Then let's get right to it. Get that, fix up them racks, then get going. I saw the size 35s. It's them wider ones. I think the giant bike is a 35. It's pretty ok. Can i get me a road bike. I dont really do much on that side but riding around be nice. Why not a surly. I can go for a touring bike. But it's not that. It's the riding that's great.




I sees what you means. Then i go for something like it. It's fun jumping off cliffs like that. You also get the unlimited drug in your head and you are limitless. This is the point to all this. And i thought that was going to work. What happened was accumulate junk. But that was part of my process. I listen tune in to that again later.

For now i only does this. It could have gone there yesterday. With all them bikes i dont have one right now but i have four gives on that. I think you know see where this is headed. I can do this six months then do a bike upgrade. That sounds exciting. Let's get right to it and see how it goes. How do i get the receipt for that.

Not sure yet. But you see where this is headed. I have mine in place. Let's get right to it and see how it goes. I have that in place. What comes next. I dont know yet. Lets use up the energy. All that is excitement. It's not like anxiety as you felt it there. And now the response is different. I had fun yesterday just riding around.




We continue on with this. One daughter may be home from work. Or she be going out or something. It be nice to get that one but for now, only do this. Let's get them hooks to get the bikes up from the ground. Where can i find cheap ones. Mitre 10. I can go there when i get them gifts. They havent scheduled one yet. I guess it's outside of me now.

I do one extra line from here. Whats the story there. She worked and tried to fit in. That's not me. I do my light, walk that path no matter how unpopular. Someone else made it work, why not me. I can clear up the perspective now. Doors opened up and i took it. Now lets see where this takes us. Is she going out? I dont know. I think this wife here is staying home. I gets me that bike then see what comes out the other end.

Do i want that other one. The seat is the question. I'm taking this one knowing i can do an upgrade later. I'll go with that. It's the adventure bike that is there. Where do i get one. I dont know. Maybe there is that kona and i can pick up one from the outside. Daughter has headache. Now that it's moved forward, she is have headache. I can ask her if she is then get your words from there.




I think she'll decide. Still waiting on that reply though. Let's see how it goes from here. I dont have to but i have that and i am aware. She could and then tomorrow as well. It's just the son going to be home. Is she up to get up working. She is working from home. So i guess i am days off then i am going then i do another tomorrow. This is the gig then.

Grind it out see how it goes. No expectations. Do it for the energy. I get that. Let's see what comes out of it. I can do six days a week then take one day off. I do my fast that way too. Six days fast. That's a lot of oceans to cross. Do this now see how it goes. She gets them. Is that connected. I dont know. Perhaps that needs to be checked out or something.

I will look into it. But it needs to be her processing. Did i get headaches from that. There was this twitch but it's gone now. It took some time but the body comes to balance eventually. I dont have a position in the market but it goes there eventually. I am patient. Things happen here. How do you know it's not survivorship bias.




It could be. It can be this or that because this is that. She gets old. I am open. That is the energy. Cross that bridge when you get there. Then you have plenty other things. What comes next. I can wait up tonight. Or not. Only do this finish things on this side of the fence. I writes. I have much to process here. How else can i go there. Wait for the bus. Then the energy is yours. Only do this.

You have much in here. Let's see what comes out. I have energy working with me here. Then you gets to the other side. I can move things around on that file manager. That way i can tune in to different stuff on the road. Somehow that thing stopped working. What comes next. I dont know. It's only this or that. Or that and this one. But it's not going to play the folder.

You needs to get in there. I can figure that out later on. Also there be the chinese lessons there. Do i need that. Not really, not now. Only doing this. I have the energy in me. Let's get cracking on that side of the fence. I can look it up then decide from there. It's saved anyway and it has that bluetooth thing and did not notice its already here. I can change things up but why the double meaning.