Pages

they were lost

it was raining today. I ordered rain ponchos, should arrive by january or so. Right before autumn. Not sure yet how i'd handle winter and storms. Maybe by then wife would have moved to aus. We'll see. I'll be open about it, do my best each time, choose my excitement.




I can't sleep. I'll save it for later then. It's already eightpm. I do mecs tomorrow. Today is thursday. A relative has cancer just found out. He won't last long. Told my wife that if i were in that position that they let me go. I may have to announce that. The sooner the better. The process is there anyway. I removed some files. I removed the smaller file size, those below fifteen minutes.

Most of these are simple tracks. There be a time when they only have the latest ones. I think i'm on that stage already. I have that dialogue and guidance on demand. Then you don't really need to listen to this anymore. Is she from a rich family. I don't think so. But she does get support. Does that happen everytime. I don't know. There is only one way to find out.

I am fasting now. This way i get to tomorow i would have been fasting twenty four hours. Then i come home break that fast, then do another one. I think when i take a break i do a twenty four hour fast. I am slouching. I don't really want to listen to anything. For now i just write. I am excited about doing mecs work tomorrow. I put the panniers on the washte.




It doesn't come naturally yet. But it'll get there. I'll have several bags with me when i go tomorrow. I want to test the panniers if they can hold those bags. If so, i can drop that other one. If not, they go and the main bag stays. It's just so big though. But it's there for a reason. We'll see how it goes. Maybe there is something i can do about it. Let's keep it open.

I can do something else when i'm done here. I miss that kid. Is this the first christmas? I don't think so. It was last year. That's a biggie. What goes in there. I don't want that on my bakc. I would rather have it on the bike and me pushing behind it. That looks cool. But it'll be freezing then. I can work something out. Let's see how it goes.

What are my other options. Winter is coming. If you ride car, might as well do it in the city. What are my other options here. Not really sure. Trust the timing. You'll know what to do. This ones are water easy dry. I can work with that. I ride much and when it gets to freezing i'm sure i'll do something else instead. What comes next. Not sure. But it is synchronicity for me. That's a light green motif.




Not for me. I don't really miss it as the bike i have is awesome. I love it and it is a good fit. Now i know what a good fit bike feels like. I can stay on the saddle for much longer. Let's see how it goes from here though. My wrist hurts. If i am depressed then so be it. I know understand the definition on this. I can write about things. I don't have to go there. Has that comedian passed away. I guess so. What else is there anyway.

How do i get to ten pm. I don't know. I can write much about it, then go to bed. One daughter is at work. Which card used it i don't know. It doesn't show but i can check on that. The car got sorted. We'll be going there from here on. I wonder how he could have missed that one. At least we are moving forward from here. Then we can get other things sorted.

For now, only do this. For mechanical you go to that. They have plenty competition in there. Is that their car. It could be a partner business. I don't know. At least you see a model in there. I can get an office like that. What comes next. I'm not sure. But if you were wrong about it, you know how to reverse that. Then you have potential with this one.




He is so anxious, i can only show example. I can preach all day but they learn from the examples better. Then i have that energy. Am i an empath? It feels like it. I get them now and then. Why not. If i say i am then i am. Who else is there to refute. I wrote it out. Could say it in less words. I edit later then add words. Now flow comes i write.

No editing. Just write out ideas. No editing when you write. I you they anything. Just do this. Everything is synchronicity. And then i get what it means. I don't have ten years for that. Time is an illusion anyway. I can am be in this moment and it all comes down to this anyway. The outside is an illusion reflection resonance and feedback. Work from here.

Why do i have to save. Not sure. The words are lost. What if they were lost. Then you simply do it over. I have lasses in side pocket. Makes it easy to read. Then i move to the address. I have that area like the back of my hand and i have good navigation. I can take it from there and get here to there. Just write about it and see. Now what. This kid worries about a lot of things. Maybe he sees me writing much.




He is preparing something to eat. I am not really hungry. I am more antsy. I get out tomorrow do mecs work. I am testing other things. But do i really need that. We shall see. I have like four bags there. Of course. Why not just leave out the others. I don't know. I fixed this one. Why not just use this one. I'll bring at least one. Ok. I can work with one. Which side. I don't know.

Try doing something there and just make it work with you for you. Leave the right one. This way i lean it sideways then go. Who's bike is it. It's been there for days and i don't think they'll come back get it. How do you free it. Not really sure. Maybe some rich kid just left it there. I can make good use of it.

Or someone can make good use of it. Not sure but it's not for me to take. I am not that person and it's not me anyway. It is fun to ride. When i get tired i take a nap. What if it rains, go to the library. I can always sleep on some corner in there. That sounds good. I can do the forward sleep so i don't snore. Make it a habit though.




Why yes, i can do it that way. Things slow down at three. That's when i take a nap and i can extend it by one hour so i am fresh for the dinner crowd. Maybe it's the suburbs. Not sure how it goes so just be open and do your best. This is the path then. What comes next. I don't know. I have files in there. They add up. One day off weeks is ok. I can manage. This is me taking care of self.

Legs feel tired, give it a break and you grow stronger. Trust the timing on all this. It's all connected. You have the energy. You create your univeres at each moment. And this is what i do now. This is why it's here. This is the test? Not test, but the reflection and feedback. I see the lag. I use the lag. This way i can tweak it to run the energy better. It's always this way and that.

And that was one session of writing. I can do another one later on. Should i go see a movie. This is so much better. Nothing to worry on a job. It's the same anyways. Simply enjoy this and see how it goes. You can take it this way or that. In the meantime, i only do this. I can take care of that. I don't know how, i trust the timing. It's part of my synchronicity. Then i can make something work here.