there's a lot going on here. The battery is full. I write, then do yoga. I submit work later.
I will do the rest later. For now finish this only. I have much happening on this end. I see myself as an effective writer lately. This feels about right. How do you test that. I'm not sure. I get shortlisted for the gigs I apply for. I have much experience and in different fields.
I wrote copy for an introvert's dating website. I wrote copy for a natural alternative for viagra. That one was hard. I had to do research on medical journals to find that one copy idea. It turns out there is a naturally occuring element where viagra was based on. I used that to prove the point.
The client then asked to write copy using that same elemnt but this time positioned as penis enhancer or erection cure. I coasted along on that one. I lost interest, then moved on to the next client. But i'm proud of that copy the first one though. I keep it to this day.
I also wrote for an institution, a psychologist, an accountant, a real estate agent selling trailer parks. An interesting research I made was why south dakota as a destination. Then there was a restaurant deals app for email. I also wrote an email campaign to sell a martial arts dvd. That too was tough. I had to dig deep to finish that.
But these are ongoing gigs. Then there's the script-writing gigs. I wrote several of those. There was one for a cabinet maker. I focused on wood being used and how elegant the cabinets were based on the wood and how it was crafted. There was a script for a veterans memorial display on a museum. It was an event.
With all these assignments, I think I did well on most. I give myself the badge of being a copywriter. Nothing that I am lacking but time to research the assignment. Once i've filled up the pond, all I need to do next is create tension into the copy. Not a lot of writers can connect this way. There are good fundamentally, but I wouldn't consider them as how It feels to have a winning response.
It's busy. The phone never stops ringing. You have mails to pick up and send out. Then there's meetings with the clients. They need updates and we be mapping out what comes next. After that you taek time to breath. I spend time with people that matter most. I go out with my wife. I do one on one dates with my kids. They love these. I have four. Each one knows that their turn is coming up next and look forward to it.
We go see a movie. I end up watching the same movie four times. We have meals with toys. Then I bring them to the toy shop or clothes store and get them something to remember the day by. I love these dates. I'm going back to it. I'll arrange for these and see how it goes. It's joyful. I like that.
And here I am to finish these pages. Not much happening here. I am transferring my wife's video to the library. She doesnt have the kettlebells yet, but at least I moved it over. I need to create a new folder on the hdd so there's more space on my sdd.
What's up next. Yoga. Then work. Then I head out for a walk. After which I have lunch. Both son and wife are home. I had count to ten. It's a full day during weekdays. I'm on keto omad mode now. I finish this at 65kg. I reinforce crystallize the action. I spell with a zed. It's what's expected and people understand what it is anyway. I'll stick with that.
You can sort by eta. The kids are visiting over on january. They might not be here together so i'll be busy that month and the next. What's great is that I am supported by the universe. I always get insigts and I give myself options to choose from. This is my abundance. She'll have coffee when she gets up. For now, finish these.
I'll do yoga after that. What comes next. I guess i'm done here. She'll get up soon. I have my nap around 2pm. That's a habit already. I like this lifestyle. I enjoy this. It's fun and let the universe creation fill in the rest of the details. All I need to do is stay on this frequency, expand accelerate see how it goes.
No ceia. When i'm aware, I let go. I can change that as well. Not right now. I can do so later. Here's another one about to finish. That's the path i'm headed on. I guess we'll be doing facebook marketing. That's fine. You are able to expand and leverage on this skill anyway. Why not be the resident go-to person on this subject.
I can write and create a talk about this subject. There's plenty of resources. We'll do an ama. This way we are open to ideas coming both ways. That be fun. I was attending that but I guess it wasnt relevant. I expand on this then. What comes next. I create facebook campaigns. Thas' fun.
How do you expand on that. I'm not sure. Cross that bridge when you get there. You see the pattern as usual. I can edit that out later. For now, this is what's relevant for me. I added a new site. As before, I will expand on this. It's funny how they will not take a moment to unpack. I guess this is why they are on this level frequency.
But you can change that. There is always opportunity to change things around. I wonder if that worked. But it is based on negative. I can let go of that. Which one is big. I see that and that. I'll move things around later. For now, finish these, then get on with the day. Should I go on pph?








