
I'll finish these then go. I need abotu an hour more. What next to that. Somehow his tutorials dont quite compute. There is a gap in there. I can make changes, hence customising things in a way. That looks interesting. But how to connect with that.
I'm not sure. Let it be so. Things feel shifted. I miss those days. Means i am not aligned myself. I sit here most of the time. Am i waiting for death? I have ceia. Seeing this i am aware. I put self into light. I dont have to go there. This is what's relevant for me. So i stick with this. That is part of my day, then i go on to lessons.
I am building up from this. But how do you hard code that. If it were not there, what then. I'll finish these, then go for a walk. I dont have to post now, but maybe later after i get back. I writes much. I like the arts side. I can look into that. This could be a niche i play with. I get ideas and get working in that direction.
It is mostly css. Why work with that. I'm not sure. This is the basic tools. Ill see where this takes us. I dont want to be walking around that way. It's best when empty. Ya. I'd rather walk much later. I have plenty time. Why am i here then. Start off that way. You have babel issues. Use this one here. That one could be an old version.
What comes next. You have node. How do you publish that to production. Why not use this for now. Is there less work? I can stick with this one see how it goes. But ti is for work. Then look into that direction. Is it really that one. What else is possible here. I have anxiety. This is how i use up the energy. Why not just head out go nowhere.
Better yet, practice. I'd like practice. Then this is what i do. I leave around eleven get there by then. I can take the tram. It's more fun with tram. This way i leave much earlier then. It dont matter that much. Man, work 2 jobs. When was this. Would you rather do this erratic. Why would it be erratic.
There's always someone out there that's doing something like it. I am putting up a portfolio website. Let's see how it goes. I am moving forward with this. I made tweaks into it. Let's get this sorted. Is it still in the groove there. I think so. I guess so. Then you are moving forward with htis. It is still connected that way. What comes next. Only this. Then see how things go. Is it best that way?
That was a big chunk. How come it moved that way. Is it better this way. You can write much. This is what's happening in here. What comes next. I guess you have it in you anyway. I get work on that later. You send in the application then see how it goes. Can i do otherwise. Is it best to optimise. I can do that as well.
Then this is what's relevant for you. I have magento in here. Do you want to look into that. What's different here. It is the same folder structure. I have local server setup. I can play with the desin customise this one and plug that off and away to git as showcase. Basically git is your showcase. Or bitbucket.
The latter is better you can put in much but that is for local hobby projects that could grow big. You dont want that out there. Git is more for showaces. Then go there. Yo usee where this is going? I like this tool here. What now. Go out to walk. There was a crash here last night. You see who that way. They must live somewhere here.
Or not. But you get the picture. It was a weekend. It is a long weekend this way. I get to that monday. No need to go there. Is it a series. I guess so. Am i wasting my time here. I am not sure. Just go. No expectations. This is where i am. Only be here and now. I dont have to go there. I like that one, where it was headed.
You are in that space. Why do you let others perspective color yours? That's an insight. Get to this and finish then go for a walk. That's a kid. Where is that going. Not sure. But write finish these then head out. It's right about time. That was more than enough in there. Should i do something else.
I guess so. No need for formatting fancy. The content is prime. You dont want design to get in the way creating content. That comes second. If your meat isnt there, then design falls flat on its face. I get the idea there. No need to argue though. What works for you be good. Man, i love that site. I'll go visit that. It is grand. Where is this place?
It has to be big like that to really appreciate the color. Where is teh blue sky? This be the year that was. It was tough. Now we are in clarity. And things sharpen up from here. Does it get better? Not better, but that relevant is here instantly. If not, you go upstream. That's not the point.
You get hte idea. I'll post later. For now, go head out finish up and see what happens. Tomorrow both be here and tuesday. I have plenty time in here. Finish up see how it goes. You have a lot in here. That node needs updating. What comes next. I'm not sure. Just do this. Why not a feedback site chat room where people can hang out.
That is interesting. You can do all that. There is a live chatroom. There are private chats as well. Or if you need coaching, that works too. It's a one stop-shop for all that subject. Then how is it different. You go in there and you see people to connect with. Nextthing you know, it's time for bed. That's what you see.







