Pages

i think there

do i want to listen to this? What happened to wrist yesterday? Was it moving in and out that way? Wife makes lunch. I have cloud set up.




Friend passed away. That's two for last week. I feel like plenty connections passed this year. I guess this is my reflection. Not negative, just put no meaning into it other than meaning that lines up with my preference. I'd do this then start off tomorrow.

I had idea to create series of videos on making copy. I start off in that direction, record stuff, then post them months later. But this is going to be a full-time job going there. What's the expectation here. Juice it up sell as course, then pull them down put them on youtube eventually. How do you cross this over? I'm not sure.




I have the tools in place. I can make something work this way then. It makes sense. I slept late. I think that was around five in the morning. I go this way from now on. Wife making lunch. I'm done here. What comes next. There be mandarins for dessert. That was double. We can call daughter over the net see how things are doing.

What else is there. Not really sure. Things move on and forward. Wife is closer to them. I guess so. Moms are like that. Then leave it be. This is not my preference any more. It's in the past and my response to it is already different. Can i change somethin in there. How abou plain escape. What else is there. That looks ok. Use something you hardly use for dev.




Ok. That works. I can swing this over. You are not going to use it that way from here on and i'm ok with it. Try with the elbows tucked in. This way it dont cause so much trouble that way. Also another symbol is in use. This i dont have to worry about it much. Only do this and * i am using it as such.

But if you use square it might trigger. Not that one. That two semis might work. It's right there but that side is already battered much. Keep it here then see what you get out of it. You want mileage. It's spelled with an e. That didnt load quickly. What comes next. Move on. Its not about you.




I have moved on. What comes next. Go there. If they dont resonate then i do somtehing else. But always it's this about this you write about all this much. Then you go on to the next one. You dont have to go there. Play with the idea. How then you get one gig then see what you get out of it. There is so much research done here.

People are going to use that much. I can start my own thread on that. People might ask, but there is something different altogether. I can post that in there see what comes out of it. Is that better best? I dont know. Will have to get in there myself. Did you enjoy writing copy. Is that the question here.




Are we. I am going to take a nap. That is the crossing. I start over this sunday but this is where you draw the line. I finish then get on with css. It's deep and there's so much to go through. Trust the timing. Do the basics. It's what you do anyway. I get that. Better safe than sorry. It is what it is.

I leave at eleven make it right about then. What comes next. It might rain but weather be headed to clear up then. I can rest up today. What comes to mind today. A lot of things. I am setting up that website. You have shopping cart. Or not. I think there is a shortcut for that. I can am using that then. This way when update you get them through aur.




Is this more secure? It goes through a screen process of sorts. Then i am using that. I can always upload later. But this is what i do. I go there support that when it's up and running. What then. Make it like reddit and grow from there. Ok. What was the original idea then. You can make it about that. You have a lot of information on this.

I get your point. She listens to all that, given that situation, things be different this way. What else is there. Finish writing. You get what this is about. See how it goes. It dont have to be fancy. Or it can be. It's all about you. Create use images and then expand from that. You always resonate with it anyway.




I can see those videos. There's a lot in here. Maybe folks will need help in that aspect. But what are you looking for? Something. They get paid anyway. It's not in their best interest but you see where this is going. You are able to make resonance here. Is this what i do all day. I can hang out there.

The pain is coming back. Take it easy. You write much and you are going to see feel that. What else be there. Take a break often. Dont write that much. But you see all this where this is going. I connected to that database. It's up and running. How else. You can create that in there and see how it goes.




I would rather use postgres. Then use it that way. I can open up another one and pick up from there. Or install one service on my cloud and see how it goes. I may have to log in to that. How is it set up. I will find out. Only do this for now. Who else is there. I think he'd seen that by now. It goes on that way. Who else is there.

It is in their batch. They'd know. I was there. You see this and that. This is where you stand with this. What comes next. Trust the timing. That was smooth. You get what this is about. Let's get going here. What was her last name? She'd be older by now. She was back then. Let's move on. Finish this and get going with your day. This nikkyo needs a rest now.