why not go to netherlands? Do you still bike? Not much lately. Maybe I should. I don't know. I'm sick and tired of her being that. Can I change my response?
Usually i'd let that pass, but I was being nice spend time with her. She had three strikes. If it were just one or two i'd let that go, but three strikes. Not for me. If I let that pass, it's going to be like that for the rest of the time. I'm not going to stand up for that. I love her, but she has to see the consequences of her actions.
I am going to netherlands then. I need to learn the language then. Where? I have that on my app. I can learn that then move out. It's what aligns with me. Is there different options. I'm not sure. But it is an ok country. I'll go there then. What comes next. I dont know. Just do this. The kids, they are all grown up.
Transferred. How to explore? Trust the synchronicity. You get there when you get there. For now, keep to the light. It's an energy frequency vibration. Match that then allow the universe to fill in the details. All you gotta do is to check for alignment as you explore. And also allow. Trust the timing.
I can do that. It's never on her bucket list. It doesnt resonate with me anyway. I guess it is time to go. What then. She didnt apologize for the birthday fiasco. Did she apologize for not telling you everything. She did. But she made it look like I did not understand that she told me about it.
That is not aligned with who I am. I can ride even through old age in that. Even if I stayed here it's ok. I dont have to fight this. I am ok in here. What comes next. You become part of all that is. You be taken care of. You write. And that is the environment that I writes. Is there internet. There is that too.
Ok. I'm exploring this now then. Let's get things sorted finish writing. This is lined up for me. Explore this energy then. It's here and now. Who knows what comes next. It is this or that. Where else do you find that information. I'm not sure yet. Are there great places to go. Not beaches. Why not head back to auckland.
I can settle in one of them small towns. That is home then. No, home is where I say it is. Right now, this is home for me. I can ride around here anyway. Ok. Let's get this sorted. I am excited I have this in here. No need to invalidate. I see that everywhere anyway. You got this. It's all up to you then.
You can connect with the locals that way. There be people everywhere. It gets lonely. But if son heads back there, I can go with him get him settled. What do you think. He's need assistance and guidance but only up to a certain point. If that door opens up we heads back. Then it is home. It resonates.
Fill in the gap this way. What else is there. I'm not sure. But you have options all the time. Does it ever get cold in there. I was going around in circles in there. You know what to do. It's all here and now. I get that. I resonate with that. If he don't want to, he can take up a vocational job or craftsman thing like builders.
That'll do. He can choose that. It's up to him what he wants to do. Ok. I trust that he knows what he's doing. I had nap at around seven. I can stay up late. I had coffee after the first nap. Maybe it wasnt really a strong nap but it was half hour. It's good enough that way. Does he know how to write copy.
Why not. It's on a different level now. Then things be different for you. You got this sorted. You know what to do. Then let's get going here. You can create that and they can use that to generate sales or revenue. But it is how they use it. The price is that because I research and put in juice to write.
If they change things around then things get different. I dont have to prove much anything else. I only writes. Do I have to wash my face? It feels oily. Ok. I'll be doing that after this. That's a nice garden. Is It common around there. It could be. But you ride around much. You'll see it there that way.
What comes next. You dont know. Just be open. I have book. I can explore that. I can look it up. Maybe I can use that account instead. Can I work there. Maybe. If I need to get out then i'll go there. But you can go this way or that. Why would I want to work there. Not sure. But you are good this way. You'll know what to do.
I'm about to finish these anyway. I'm not yet sleepy. You can do this way or that. Is it necessary. I havent used that card in a while. You can get the books in there anyway. I see. Just leave them on the trolley they take care of it. Sounds good rather than have to time looking for them when it's not there.
But is it better that way. I can look around some more. I will. I'll head up there now after this one. I can return this and get another one. What do you think. I'm not sure. There was no return bins I saw. But there were checkout shelves. Is it just for local. I'm not sure. Look into it.
I will explore some more. I can find me some interesting books in there. Or not. We'll see how it goes. It is different now. Let it be. If she dont want it anymore, then I can find alignment in some other way. I get what you mean. I have a grand time here anyway. What comes next. I'm not sure.








