Pages

with your day

I got my abn. This means i'm in business? Why compare? Grow from there. You have all this and it's all the same anyway. Why not go deep into php react? I can do that.




A lot are doing the new and latest thing. Focus on one, build up the business from there. You have been here before. I woke up to a female shouting outside on the streets. It sounded more like she's high on drugs and it was five am. She didnt sound to be in danger though. What was it about?

That is story I can look into. You have the theme. What's it going to be about. You have story circle. Build on that. She went from good to crazy. How is this going to end. She was putting herself in the light. She opted to heal her self. It's a process she put herself into.




These folks start work early. I think they wake up some time four am. I be putting in proposal for the business. It is this and that. You start here grow from here. You can will scale up from that as well, over time. But you have what it takes. How to get that book in?

I can order another one. I have kids coming in january. That's two months. Itm, I have plenty on here to work with. Let's go see what I can make of this. What other things are there. I have all this in me. How do you get in touch with this and that.




I'm not sure. Write about it. I have fear. I have mis-aligned definitions pee. I have awareness. I have options. It's all automatic. When it comes up. What happened. I slept around that time near midnight. I was still up when she went to bed. What am I writing about. I think it's back. I can get me some meds.

I forgot about it. I can ask her to get some. Is it going to be this way all the time. Focus on omad keto, that combination works. Why did I ever let go. The system changed. A lot of variables was introduced and I did not understand how to handle.




I can choose different then. You see where this is going. People get brilliant and is this leveraged for me. I guess so. I move on. That's not going to happen soon. You have this and this. Work through this. Build checklist. Done. It was in the head all this time. Now I have framework template to build up from.

It's not just that. People run out of ideas and it's evident in the copy. That's when cleverness kicks in. It's easier to wing through with clever antics. Will that work? You tell me. With tight competition, you can get far with tactcis and basic strategy. I have an idea of what that is. I am here and now.




What then. Finish these, have coffee, continue on with your day. I have laundry to do. I'm not sure anymore. I am broke. But this is opening. I'm back in there. See how things go. You know how to resonate with this. Why did I stop then. It's the same here and now. Go get this sorted. You have this on rotate.

It feels like I get not much on random. I put it back to sequence and centered. The other doesnt isnt working for me in a relevant way. It's all about relevance. Have I let go now. I do yoga today. I have habit to go through. Leave it as such. It is specialised? It looks like it. Spr is simmered down to fundamentals, then grown from there. What's the word for that.




You prae away everything that's irrelevant and you get a soup base. What's the word for that. It comes when it is there. Right now just tell your own story. It is there. You'll know what you need to do. Go through these. I would have been done there already. Balance it out. Finish that today, then continue on. It dont matter what it Is they do.

I have choice. They rely on something else. Then I use up this energy my way. I can change all that. How to change that in bios? Not really sure. There are some cheap laptops I saw yesterday. People are not maxxed out. How do you change these things.




It works local. How do you see that different. Once I get that level I revert back, but it comes back to you. How is this relevant. Now you see. Balance. Then you can take it this way and that. These folks start early finish early. How do you use it. It's starting to get warm again.

Live there that is an issue. It is warm out there. The weather and the bush fire combined, that is uncomfortable env. How do you process that. It was a long weekend. Have coffee then do omad. I see what you mean. Only do this. Keep at it. How to process that part there. You'll know what to do.




Ok. I trust in me higher self. Now what. Have her get you meds. I have emergency stuff I guess. I can work with this. Then it starts over again. You know what to make of it. See this through. Ok. It's his choice. I'm home work from home and this is me. I can choose that but I guess it's not relevant for me at this time.

Continue on. No expectactions insistence on the turn-out. It's those combo words. You can look them up see how to use it. I dont go there now. What's different. I choose this so. Have I given up on play? No. I'm still very much in there. Now you know the difference. You see where this is going. Trust the timing.