Pages

how it resonates

i'm headed out for a walk. I was to post but changed my mind. Not relevant right now. I'll need to use toilet before I go.




I love these street food videos. It gives me a glimpse to a world I do not see often. I need to get out more then. I'm resonating. No need to invalidate the present. I'm having quality relevant ideas insights. That's a lot already. Be here and now.

I have good music. What are these for. And last years need updating each year. That keeps them busy but these things are ongoing. At that level, the air is different. You already know that. It is differeth the perspective I see the world. My filters are these. I dont think he'd gain momentum but that's behind me now.




Things are already different. Let it be so. There was fear negative energy. I dont have to participate in that. What comes next. What is that hook for. Maybe it is the structure but let's see how this goes. It bubbles up and it is a sweet treat. I love this track. It's an oldie. My fater used to love this. That's an interesting tream. What is the batter of?

I moves out shortly. Finish up see what goes. This is much junk food but you'll find something relevant. No more of that. The series is finished. What happens to it next. You continue writing. Then you have relevant. You have details. Can you be without? Then move without the ball. I have all this anyway. Trust it's going to be there.




You've been an it all this time. It'll be there again when you see. What is here is that you already are. Let's get going here and you see what comes netx. Then you are. You travel much with this lifestyle. You check in at a local airbnd and have fun exploring. You work half the day and play the other half. This is the equation.

How do you behave this way. Aha. I am open. I have excitement in the moment. I can savor the frequency and have fun moning in that direction. This is what you do. Do not respond or put energy to the illusion. It flows through you. You create the universe here and now. Trust the synchronicity. This is what's meant.




You get it. Now what. I like a skillet wok like that. This is what's coming next. An overused wok. Aha. You have plenty chinese shops around. Go check into one see what you get out of it. Better yet, order online. It arrives and you have something to play with. I got one the other time. I can order again this time. But I like the one I got local.

Then we move in that direction. You see the point to all this. It is exciting that this is so. Know that it's already different. The energy too has shifted. Trust the timing. You are moving in this direction. How do you communicate that. Throw them some hope. There is knowing. Invite brother and niece over. Give them something to get excited about.




Then we move in that direction. How can we get help that way. I dont know, but it'll be there when we cross that bridge. I can go this way and that, but it's all here for you. Travel and have fun. You get what's coming next. This was ok in the past. Now it's different. I can choose. Tomorrow I am fasted. I build up from there. What comes next.

There is nothing next but your pee here and now. There is nothing else but you choose. Then things be different. I can make it that way. This guy films street food and people watch them. There is nothing sleezy about it. There be fine dining in those shops. See how it resonates for you. This here is nice anyway.




You got this. You can give it energy, or choose different. I like the beats on this. Whats this about. You can create a list on that, or not. But it's all here. Autocorrect. What is this. I listened to here before. Monday is coming up and i'm excited. I dont have to go there. Run it see how it goes. Otherwise, you dont have to run me next. And it all comes together here and now.

I turned in to this. But you get how these things are. It hooks to this, then hooks them into that. It can be this or that but you can use both alternate or yin yang the way through. That's how you edit these things. You ensure that they see what's happening in there. How do you transfer that over. Look over, critique and improve.




Get those that work for you, then discard those that dont. That be pork chop. These shops have different on offer. What is here and now. This one. Do you resonate. How to tend such a garden. I dont know. Maybe I am past that. I guess so. It is different now. You showed who. But others saw who's elevated.

It was shibumi or zanshin. More like shibumi. But that novel did not put meaning into it. I guess so. Why not a better version of it. I can. Why not. You get what it means. You have lived in that frequency. You already did. Then i'm done here. Now, how do you get into that frequency.




You know. You put forth the flow, then on timing, you edit on that template filter. Aha. That is nice. Dont tell. Build up their energy around that template through that filter. How is that tension. I dont know from this side, but when i'm there, it'll come forth flow through you. But you are not in that frequency.

Then I let go. It's not the time. Moving forward expand on this energy. Let's see how it goes. They are in that energy. I toilet then have this time enough moving forward. Do you want one of those. How do you serve it. You have several in place. The soup thing is nice. Or not. But you can go there and serve that. I get what you mean there. What is that thing.