loves it that I can launch vim different colorscheme on filetype. I dont know any other software like this, but then again, I didnt look for one.
It also autocrrects the I to uppercase because i'm too lazy to do so. This I'm going to try it here. It dont work on that end though but I can figure it out later. For now I finished my coffee and voming to the next one. That one though I cant change. Maybe later. I dont know.
I cant autocorrect all that. I may have to get into editing for that but this works just fine. I can do that from now on. Get one client each day or week and see how it goes. It sure beats doing uber eats driving. I can easily ride outside anyway when I need to. But I have much on my plate this way.
Is it really. Why did I stop that before. I could have stayed with that and continued on with it. It's not there. I put down reasons not to get back to it. But this overrides going out for ubers. If it works for you then go for it. What's great about it is that I have residuals, plus I build up on skills. I can expand into adwords and create agency.
If it makes sense, then it's the path process for you. Let's get going into that then. I have this to write. It all works out. I can write copy every morning. Plus I have them books anyway to get going. Soon as I have enough momentum, it's not abotu cash but momentum? That's insight.
Then it is within my awareness to change this. It's why I write. I did learn much from the process and it's time I moved on. This music track be old. I have this. I can do this all day. And it amazes me. I can take off when needed. I can gain momentum on this easy. How do you convince. How can you know. I can ask around.
Is it about price? I can ask of course. Then get going. How do you see that as part of the process. You can see into that, or try something else thats different. I get that. Write and see how it goes. Does it mean he's got something better. I dont know. Do landing pages. Email doesnt work for me so i'm not going there. How else do you see this happening for you.
How do I build my website. Do I continue using blogger. That one stays long after i'm gone, but why get into that. Isnt this so much better by itself. Or create a folder I can sell some place else maybe in the future. I dontk now. Then there is the channel. How am I going to go about this. Keep writing. You are going to edit these later.
What comes out the other end? No expectations. Wife wants to go to market tomorrow. I can take a day off think things out, or do something else that's different. Or she can go alone, but that's a date by itself. Son not coming. He has plenty stuff to look into. I get that. It's still in there. He's grown so much he's taller than me now.
He's still our little boy. That's what wife likes to call him. It's fun that way. She has these things that endears me. And this is fun in itself. Keep writing. It rained. Do I go out to walk. I should be. Or stay in do somethnig else. I have it all in me. Just keep going in this direction. I can post some of my stuff in there but my profile is set to private.
Dang. What else can I do in here. When they try to sell something, that raises red flags. But you get what all these means. You can go far and wide, but still the thing connects when you connect. This is what research is doing. I can ask around see what they need filling. Or not. I can wing it, but that goes only so far. You need solid research to fill up the well.
I'll do so next. Wash cup, research then get going. You can create a template and use that moving forward. This makes it easy to submit stuff. Others apply discretely and now they cant because they only have so much to go with. I see how that works. I can use this and see what I get coming in next month.
Ok. I have my work set up in for me. Theres so many ways to write that out. Is it best to get into that. I've been doing this for years and dont have anything solid to show for it. Is it relevant for me then. Maybe not. Maybe I can do something else that's similar. Trust the synchronicity. I can setup an outside bd and connect to that.
Or somtehing similar. Still this is what I do in here. I can delete the file or document but how does that work for you. Figure it out later. For now, only do this. I have gui for that. There is a tutorial I can follow. See how it goes. You got this sorted. I think I know which one to use.
Or not. Finish writing then create what you need. I can do a regular php and go from there. But I already have one in node. I go from there. It serves the file. I am have built up from this and can work my way through. Next is open up ssh and sftp to move files around. If possible access to os to setup other things.
It is workable. You should have that up and running. Let's get this sorted see how it goes. That's an old one I listened to before. Moved on and see what I get next. I love this here but its so centered and not getting the full pic. Maybe I can use the other format this way. You get what's in here. Use the one that works for you.
It dont have to be full outside. Just see what works. I think it is fully recharged. You dont have to go there. Give them hope, then deliver on that promise. But have you gone there before? You have insistence. Work with this see how it goes. You can overpromise, but how does that work for you. I'm not sure. Only do this and see what comes out the other end.








