the stuff in this book is legend. You can literally build up a business on these.
Which way then. I was looking into php and it's not this or that, but this and that. So go with the gig. Should I upgrade? Of cours, why not. It's the same research and i'd be tapping into that creative flow anyway. Better yet, copy pasta all the way with a few minor changes.
Does it matter what structure you use? You are going to change those anyway. I'll look into it. For now, I had my nap -- twice. I can have coffee. I'll let the fatty soup go down for now. After I post these i'll have coffee. I haven't done yoga. I'll resume tomorrow. I'm so bloated from the weekend. That's the last. I have a path to this.
It's the environment i'm in, plus I tend to think a lot. That drains me of thinker juice and by the time she gets home I just fck it and go with her game plan. But the response is different now. Should I write on about this. Why not. You made good copy you converted this guy. Get going with this.
It's the same and different things altogether. But i'm getting more information first. It's the quality of research. The lowest i'll peg that on to is a hundred bucks. If I get different why should I feel that way. If they are broke then I don't know. I'll have different gigs happening anyway.
It's something that interests me. I'm drained. I did a few videos on that and mostly review, but I get how the source code plays out so it was a one percent difference now. And i'm on a roll. It is warm outside. Should I open that window? That's a lot of noise out. I just did. It is warm. I saw it at 38. I didnt go for walk. I wouldnt finish.
I'll go tonight. That group has likes a lot. I stopped going there. It's not active anymore. And spammers are into it. How do you turn that off? I'll do so later. I was unpublish my copy page anyway so we can do that. Others dont go there anyway and it is one more to keep them on page. I love these organges. It's both and browns. Why is it there. Are they smart?
They are on different frequency. What comes next. I am able to cover these. Get these sorted and let's get going. I can ask them to make an offer and go from there. It's the same research that goes into it anyway. It'll finish in a week in time for that one. Is it the number of words? It's not. It's the delivery of the idea.
What am I looking for next. Not really sure here. But you get the point. If you were interested in these, what sort of copy will get you going. It's for creating a need. But you can go sideways anyway. How do you get these things sorted now. I'm not really sure. But some of the copy you make is going to be different.
How do you motivate them. The community. The money. The continuing coming back and recommending. This is what you wants. You build a relationship with the customer by providing them with something they need. Or something else. It's hot outside. I feel teh drain. Should I move places.
If this were a stand-alone house, it'll be hot because of poor insulation. But things are different here. What can I do different here. They inspected things before I left. We should not have been slapped with that cost, but it's her thing. That wind is hot. How do you drive around in such weather.
I did so when I was young back in manila. Who knew it would be this hot around here too. This is global warming at its best. I kept seeing these back in grade school. Back then they were documentaries no one saw. But it scared me. That air is hot. How do you build up the cool air from here. I can turn on that vent.
Or something else. See what connects from here. Why not just make an offer and i'll slide off from what i'm doing. Let's see what comes out of it. I can either go there or finish up on this one. It's all the same. But there be others on line. If they don't maek it worth your time then it's time to go.
I get that. What comes next. You can easily why cover that. Why not go on with your plan and raise funds as you go along. That is art of war. You forage on their land. This so you are not burdened with baggage. But is it any different. How else do you build up on portfolio.
You create a sequence. Then you continue on from there. But if they are not interested, I can make something else. But you have these ideas. Trust the synchronicity. Can I write about this on my blog. There are issues out there. Why not talk about these ideas. It's way out there. I have it in there.
I leave it as such. What comes next. Should I turn on that fan or something. It's going to raise frequency. But then again, you can do something about it. I can shower. Or not. Send out a message see how it goes. And you get all this in place. I can sleep in the couch. There's fibers that get in my airway.
What are those. i'm not sure. But it affects sleep pattern as I wake up in the middle of the night. Maybe I can look this up later on. There's different types of sequences. You can offer something but maybe he has something else in mind. Look into it. I can suggest these things, or he will look into some other contractor.








