Pages

they need walls

this again? It's not that different. What to do. Finish that headline, then gets on with it.




Ok. But first I write. This is warm up. I nap about forty minutes. Not bad. It didnt feel like it. I like this shakuhachi track. I can use this when writing or doing something else. Wife left for office event. Son did not go to school. It's his last day anyway. He did good. He's put in the bare minimum and his teachers says he's ok.

That one raised to that level. I have conditions. Why not just be. What to do here. Tomorrow grocery. Tonight we finish that. I guess it's ok this way. I thought I had a message there. This back is good. Where is this coming from. It's a lack. It's contrast thought.




I feel empty? Not that. But something else. Maybe it is the observing me. Is he ok. I think when he's playing there like that he is. He should have been better now. But them hacks aren't back. It must be nice to be doing that thing. But it's not building.

What do you want to build. Go into that. Do php and javascript. You can build something. Do dev work when not writing. This puts a balance on there. At least I can go this way and that. It's all the same anyway. It is about the writing but more so the meat is in the research. What comes next.




It's the quality of the critique. It's how you forget about it. Just write. What is different this time. I'll have coffee. Tonight tea is nice. I'd be going to bed quiet. Do I want to do more of this. Yes. Definitely. I like it as background music. Can I use this for yoga?

It can be. It is quiet kinda. No noise but th emind pays attention to it. How can I be having fun this way. I'm not sure. Go to library? I can do so this coming week. Only be this here and now. I'm getting back to dev but this time it's balanced. I have writing down pat.




Take a deep breath. Now you see what's happening. What's he up to? Toilet. What time is she coming back. This seems dreary. What am I looking forward to. Not much. What is this. Just be empty. Be not in there. Finish something then proceed from there. Is there anything else. I'm not sure. But if this is what's relevant then so be it.

I'll build up this way. Do you want to go deep into that. I think they will take the cheap ones. And you can send things out. Things are different this way. How do I expand on this. It is the head. What are my options here. Just write. It's not zen. My head is wanting more.




How to get that high. Not sure. This too is part of the frequency and you just dont see much around you. Let it be then. These things are always changing. I made difference. I write. There is that. Look at that bag. It's a harness. They need walls on that to make things secure.

Or not. But you get the point. Let's get going. I gave up much because you saw how different it could be. This erased everything else. There is no gap. You use your time wisely and you gain much from the experience. Then you are getting into that space.




Use it anyway. It is you. It is part. That felt better. It's frosted glass. Similar to it. I like that and the lens combo. The color comes out nicely. Just get on. That is a nice way to ride. It's green. Plus you resonate with the energy. It changed. It's always changing.

It's a shift. Sh emight finish earlier. I have hat expectations. At times it's like this. And you have your own unique grind. It dont have to be fancy but you make it so. Let's get going. Things will shift. Resonate. This is the peace. This is centered and balanced. You know this well.




I've been here lots of times. I am aware of the void. You move forward much. Dont worry about them. They know not what they do. Besides, they dont know the value of it. Still I come across these things. So be it. I can be frontend dev if I put it in there. You know what to do.

And you are building up to it. Use the dr to build business. This here dev is the job part. Now you have the combo that works for you. Trust the timing. It's like i'm waiting for something. Then you have awareness. It's the weekend. That guy is cleaning up. No more deliveries? Probably so. But it's too early to decide.




What you got coming next. Simply do this. It's like you can have something up in a week. Keep on at this pace. You have something worthy within you. No projections expectations insistence. That trips you up. Have coffee. Then I am done. Then I finish that one. No need for immediate delivery.

It's way past that anyway. It's helping out somewhat. Then I am in equilibrium. This is the energy for you. You know what to do here. Trust that you are aware. It's part of the scope anyway. You can easily pick that up from there. What else is there. You can help find the right one. Or not.