Pages

can take care

I like that. I had insight. I already live in that and it's far better than I anticipated. I had expectations and it clouded what is already here and now.




Moving forward I have this connection to flow. This serves me well. I am creating. I am creation. Wife be headed out soon. It was my community then. I my self did not see much because of expectations. Not that its bad, but negative energy I do not prefer. How do you get into that.

She's headed out for a quick run. It's already abouve 20. It's going to peak again at forty on monday. We be ready for it. What comes next. Trust the timing. We can do that over. You see where this is headed. You write to publish then use that to leverage. It's that book rather than anything else.




Then you have more leverage this way. Make it a cult classic. That's expectation. Why not make it a preferred direction to take. That makes it neutral and still usable. Got it. I had day one yesterday. I make them again. It's repeatable. I can make it across. I almost crossed the line but I projected the energy.

It comes through you. It's hard to explain but you know in your gut it's true. How do you go there. It's a servo mechanism like in psycho cybernetics. You fill the page no expectations, then you go in that direction. It's going to go this way and that, just write them down. Do pomodoros with it and you finish up big.




Then that's how you make it. Give it enough time. You know what to make of it. Then lets get going. We can have coffee with that. It's the middle part. It's beyond the basics. That's the gap I see. The rest are too abstract? Not abstract. But different. Is it direct response? It's like the space has been reseverd.

Let's get going then. You can build up on this. No need to rush it. You define these things. How do you teach it. You create the platform then expand on this. Got it. Trust your timing. Its there all the time. He's in on vacation I guess we do nothing until then. Yes. Then I can attend to the other things in here.




You know what to do. What comes next. Move on and forward. You got this. How do you resonate with the rest of it. They can go in that direction and you know what to do about it. He's going to be ok. You got this. What comes next. Write it out. It'll change in two minutes. I have time. She gets back. It gets warm. I like them boots. I can move in that direction.

How do you write about these things. I'm not sure. It is warm. Let's get going there. It goes up soon enough. I head out later at seven. It's much cooler then maybe do at eight or nine. It's ok still and I have plenty in that direction. There's more of us so we can make it so. Live by a stream and you get cool air from water evaporation.




What about crocs? That's an issue. It gets that cold. Wow. How when are you going. It's already in motion. Why separate. I see the negative energy. You let it in and out. But it is part of the equation. Am I headed there. Of course. Why not. Let's get going then. You don't need that. You already have one.

You simply move around. You can take care of yourself anyway. And you got this. Can travel back anytime. You simply have this or that. What comes next. You go anyway. You resonate. That's what these are about. And you get things going. Trust the timing. It's no longer about jobs. It's leveraged and expanded.




I am always expanding this way. What can I do about that one. Write it out. She be back and working out. Is it something you can do around here. You know what these things are about. It spirals and you resonate. Trust the timing on this one. They can keep that sales funnel. It only shows that which you are up against.

Not against. Leaning from. That is neutral. You can neutarlise it? Why not. It's your energy. It's a perspective. You can change that anytime. It's all about you. Why should it not be? You are all that is. Expand accelerate from that and you see how it works out for you. Is this long enough.




It can be if you say so. It is this and that. You have much in equation. Then they see it. Trust the timing on this one. You know what to do. Maybe go visit and see how it connects back. It's not proof but manifest experience. It's grounding the energy. You direct its flow. This is why i'm tuned in. I can go much later.

Then this is the part of the equation. Trust the timing now. You know what to do. I can have coffee then. He used to write. I was in that energy. Now things are different. It is an expense. You know what to do about it. It's an old device. You don't need it anyway. Trust the timing on this one.




I missed that. It was a mess. How'd it get there. I'm not sure. But you get how these things go. I can see what you mean. It did not resonate. I know. But I discovered a lot about myself. It was part of my process. Then let's get this sorted and see how it goes. Were you connecting. I'm not sure. I can improve on that. This is nice garden.

How'd it get so red. It is the melanin. It's meant for cold weather. But is it shallow. Not negative meaning but to describe the energy, the frequency is lower. It is I guess. But as it ages, the frequency either goes up or goes down. It is a perspective. Now you see. What comes next. You go visit and they can find you.