Pages

way to it

I see how i'm responding to this. What I dont get is why it's here.




I guess I have resistance. Why did robin have to go? It's clear he is a positive energy in this dimension, but why did he think otherwise. There's plenty others out there that arent but stick around. Maybe this is reflection for me. I am worried. Why is he in that space. What can I do to help.

Be a positive energy in the experience. I'll be ok but she insists on her methods. Be positive about it as well. I feel stuck between the metaphor. I did my one hour. I can take a break now. I'll resume later. Now it's time for a break. I am pushing upstream. That wont work for me. How to take action.




Do your best. Give him space. I've opened up to that already. He has to choose to get better. It won't happen until he's hit rock bottom, or when he's decided that he's done with it. Just be a positive energy in all this. It's tough, but you are different. You are in this density now and you know how these things work.

Is there another way to get that sorted. When is lunch going to be. I can make me that. Or not. But you see it's there. It is creating collagen. If not going, then we can do some other things. If when she's home it's tough like this. Is it going to break the relationship. She didnt like what I said there. She'd rather force things to happen based on perspective.




I can change things from where it has more effect. I see. This is feedback for me. Let's get going on here. Do you have to go there. Only if it pleases you. If not, then do something else. You don't have to go there. What happened to that. She's quiet about it already. What can I do in here. Finish that gig.

Monday comes around you can always start on from there. I'm hungry now. This should change next. Get back to your gig. It's sad she's there that way. What can I do in here that's different. At least do this. Has it been sixteen? Yes. Can I break out of this? Why not. Finish writing then. You resume back at six or if headed out, you can make changes on there.




But you get how these things go. Why am I anchored on that. Do I not have choice? I see that. It's insight I can use. How to use this. Just be. I have this. I can get that sorted through a db. But you have awareness and that's enough for now. This could be hwy it's here and i'm ok with that. Do things together. Just be aware.

If he goes, then it is sad that way, but we work together on this. I'd like to help but if you are not in that space then just be ok with it. Nothing is going to happen until it's ready to happen. Give him space. If he needs to hit rock bottom then that space gives him that opportunity.




Them professionals think it works only that way. You can choose on here. How is that different? They have their own economy. And the funds are through that integration. How you gonna tap into that. Not quite sure just yet. But there is a way to it. There is a way through the forest.

Now that you see, you can change things around. How is this different for me. I'm not sure. I dont want to be watching tv the rest of the day. I dont like weekends when she's at home. What then what now. You build into this. You got this. Take a deep breath. It is sad, but what else can we do.




It's an illusion out. You build from within. It's different and you are different. Change is teh only constant. Why is she not making lunch anyway. I dont like that i'm not in control here. I'm fighting that. What can I do different here. That will never happen on my watch. That's how it is. That's why it's there. Not on my watch.

Then it's served its purpose. How can you avoid outside. You can't. It's outside. You only change from the inside. I have a lot of baggage. I am aware. I can change things. Why not move around. They focus on one shop. How can the shops let that in there. Those look good. Those be the slaw. They make a lot of it. Can you deal with that.




They make a lot. I think they finish that throughout the day. Is this something you can do all day. You can make something else with it. You simply add the stripe code into the html and build from there. But it's not the react when they need the html. The js is good enough. Build up on that with your php.

You be good on this. Is there anything else. Let's see how it goes. I am looking for something with a number of basics that I can build up on but it's all the same. What else is there. You can create these things. I think you see where this is headed. So finishthese now then you can move on get on with the program this way.




If they are caustic then simply not resonate with it. He is going to give a heck year. So be it. I am ready. Then we do homeschool. She'll realize it's not going to work. You need to get your ship up and running. Focus on that and see how it goes. If she goes or not, so be it. I have options. But I am not going to force her.

That's just energy moving back and forth. Change from the inside. You know what you are doing. Get clear with the energy and you see the reflection. How can I mak ethis mine. i'm not sure. Weekends are tough. Get the week solid and you'll see weekends fall into place. If not, just be. You know what to do. That one is taking too long.