Pages

expectations baked in

i am not impulse to write. But it's habit and it feels ok to just write when i wake up.




But go out to bike? That's not yet a habit. How do you go out like that. The knee hurts every other day after a ride. Not really. It's like a wrong angle you gotta watch out for. How do you change this one. What did i had to believe that i had to grab something to eat.

The schedule was different. I think that was a trigger. I was hungry. That these are all a-stories. You see that. Where is the b-story. This kid in the other room is the b-story. But i can't influence his life, but i can show him a good example of a b-story.




I dont feel like writing. How do i do it differently tomorrow. Things are different now and this way. How can this be different. How come? I dontthink that is an issue for me. It is cold, but i can choose my response. How is this moving forward. Go out for a ride. That fast will help. I can take it easy.

I dont have motivation to race. But riding out is nice and easy. Simply head out for a ride. It doesnt have to be fancy. I can ride out to bunnings like that. Or ride to get to the train station. You see how it doesnt have to be fancy that way. I can do this and that and you see how it works out for you.




Ride like you simply be exploring stuff. That's fun there isnt it. Imagine coming home to play the guitar. Maybe he is building up to something. That's incredible that way. You have someone on your side. Why did i not go there soon enough. I did not think of it that way.

I guess i chose to plough right through until thirty to get me a partner. And each year i had one. Imagine a partner in life. Someone that's on your side. That sounds like so much fun. And what else can i do about this. I can simply head out for a walk. That is fun enough already.




I can ride to city, then head back by bike. I can explore the city that way. Do this and that. It dont have to be fancy that way. Take it easy and see what you get out of it. The show is boring anyway. That be boring in that direction. You dont have to build up on that and i have this. I can put that on any time it pleases me.

But the ride is nice and cool. I take pictures. That is somtehing i can do. Or not. But it can be something else altogether. They know and see who makes them and doesnt. It is the language or something like it. It is all similar. You get the picture.




B-rolls about life. Take footage and add to it. You dont have to but the story gets interesting that way. It doesnt have to be fancy. You can match their frequency tell the story through your lenses. Then you can resonate and they come back for more. I can add to that.

I think you can. Suddenly he gets more views. He rides a bike almost everyday and he updates regularly. He's a quiet guy and rides out just to have fun. I can do something similar. Head out for some coffee. It is the play time energy that you go for. I dont have to be fancy in that direction but you get how this works.




Where can i get the bus coming here. How far can i take this. Ride out half hour then come back. You get hills along the way. You can walk it out. Still, it is about taking things easy. You dont have to be fancy in that direction. Just ride. I can use that to put the water bottle in. I can use that the next time we move.

Why did i not bring the bike with me. That was a nice ride as it is. I was going to get something new. Yes i did. Now let's see how this works out for me. I can always get me another one. There's this whole continent waiting for you. I can join that team and ride out with them. They do weekends. I think you see where this is headed.




But that has expectations baked in. Still, you get to meet people that way. I can help out in certain ways, or not. But you see how you ride out and come back in this direction. I did not reach that parts. I can always come back later on. See how this all works out together.

What bike is this. Can i use that bag? I'd rather have the bigger one as you can work it that way anyway. You can put something in there altogether. I dont need it right now as i am not riding in the rains just yet. Even if i did, it's all ok that way. How do you use it that way. Is there somtehing i can use.




You see how it is. I can twist that thing around the handlebar butit moves with the vibrations. How then. You'll figure it out. Itm, you get footage. You collect then you can close them out later. I can ride out in the mornings. I can walk out in the mornings. Find a different source.

I can do that. Am i cheating my self? It is a perspective i havent seen before. But i fed myself that way. At least you see. Now you respond differently. The coming week i add to that. I build up from there then. You get where this is going. I dont have to prove anything here. You work it out then see how it goes.




If it were not in the terms and conditions i can do something about it. I will have that authority and manager can agree to it. Your job then is to do the math and show them how it will be beneficial to all concerned. Otherwise, you move on to the next one. Or not. What comes next. You will have to take preventive measures.

If when you have things sorted out you can send out a loaner. You are not an enforcer but someone who is in there. You are responding in that energy. You can choose and you know it. How can anyone fix it. I think you see how all this works out together. You will be given auth to fix these things.




You be doing some math in there. I can go out for a ride. Go take it easy. Or not. Simply head out for a ride. Go to city. That is playing like that. I used to ride three hours into that. It was a big hill i rode up back. I made it through though. It was a tough ride. It never happened again.

You see the quality of energy available to for you. These guys ride out anyway. It uses up the energy. I can explore that moving forward. I dont have that now. But you can choose. What's different here. Why stop two weeks. At least it's there. Keep going. It'll line up your energy.