Pages

how it felt

i was, but it's in the light now. Things are different when you have it in your awareness--you have more options.

This has been my abundance. I am ok with that. With this i can create my own universe. It doesnt have to jive with anyone else's because it is always unique for everyone in the party. It doesnt even have to be a party. It simply is at the moment.

So i finish them five them move on. This is going on like this. Get help, take notes then continue on. The part you be focused on right now is taking notes. Find an issue, then get on with it. Write it down. Organise things later. This is the point to all this then. No need to go there. Act as if, get things sorted.

What comes next. This here. They want to see how things go it should be reflected in that equation. What is it here that you get into. I have a direct line so you give it there. I have this in the line anyways. What are my options. I can work with that. Call in doesnt work.

You can ask the others on this but you see where this is headed. I think that was just them three and it was fast. Now you see where this is headed. It's that thing it's so big and i think i was there before and it is what you say it is. That used to be so much longer we put that through that thing. And you can walk around with this now.

Things are always shifting. This here you simply process the request. That's what i do on here. I dont have to argue. And you gain stuff along the way and do a quick search and you get your results. He goingto school yes? I got upset realizing that i dont have a voice around here.

It's like i'm a prop. I can choose otherwise. I dont think it's an illusion that they control. There never is control. There is reflection. Feedback and contrast are spectrums of light in that reflection. So thisis all reflection and i am using it that way. What are my options then. That thing is getting in the way. What comes next. You are building up on this.

When it becomes a hobby, now what. You go into that thing again and see what you have in the bag. You look into source code. What then is not a hobby. Is that thing a hobby. It'll be when it doesnt have that much. Why not be a video production company. You will need equipment for that.

How is it not a hobby when you turn your passion into a business. You see the folly there. You got sold into it. Is writing a better hobby as business. You dont need much but you can still ride around and get into resonance. That's the point to all this then. What comes next. Getting into that room is higher risk.

There are people that can sense presence. You are one of those. It's a hint that there is something. It's not third eye, but more awareness of the connection. I can choose to run later, or ride longer hours. It is this and that. You get connected in every way. I remembered where i was because the energy felt familiar.

I call it energy because it was how it felt. It was like something locked in resonating and you knew it was familiar. What is the opposite of this. New. It's a new experience and when you bask into it, immersion and it becomes part of the frequency model. You can come back years later and it's still there.

That's why you never are lost. You are assimilating resonating with the energy in all ways and it becomes you. It's noot just about places. Experience, actions, way of thinking too come in the basket. I lost the trail.

Anyways continue on, that is a nice bridge. If when it becomes too big, does it add to the cost. It's been ten years going and the bridge doesnt have clamp-ons still. I guess you waited for naught but move onanyway. This here looks nice a bike. It has issues but it looks fun anyway. I can work with something else.

You always have choice anyway. But this works anyway so let it be so. I think this is a different version kernel and it works anyway. I can downgrade that later but not today. Not now. Make it a shorter word with hypens and you get them reading on. You eliminate them big words. What comes next.

I think that was notified yesterday so it becomes this. Dont promise next day delivery but not yet not now. You get all that sorted and you find yourself in the other edge. Will that be monitored. I dont think they can check on that until it's too late. Not late, but when the resonance is disrupted.

Or not. But you see where this is headed. Hte point is that it is much cheaper to nip it in the bud than to have to go through all that. Is this win-win? They are making wine out of water. Is that what the story is about. I believe so. It's how he got started. That means it was a means of abundance.

How do you make resonance there. I am not sure but it is already in my energy. It is in compost mode and the elves are now working at it. So you see it goes this way and that and there is much control but you get the point. Things are always shifting. This is different. It's not the same like that.

What can i see here that's unique and mine. That we dont have to go in there. You simply do this and then it becomes like that but the awareness of the connection is there. That affects the resonance. You know it's all a reflection anyway. I finish writing and he's off to school now.

One more thing and i can move on to the next one. It's almost time to get started anyway. I can leave that on. You simply recharge it when needed. If not, you move on to the next step. Then you get things in your reflection and it is about how you feel and thing and act. It is all that is. I dont have to preach now. You get the idea.

So i finish up then continue on. You can work other things out in the equation and i forgot it was that birthday thing. I get that in the message bin. Or not. But it is all the same anyway. I forgot about that and it was all in there anyway.

Finish up.