Pages

simply put yourself

i do another pages then get up for a break. It hasnt rained yet.




Perhaps it's one of those days where it says it'll rain but not quite? The mm reading shows as significant whereas in the past it was lower but it lasted the rest of the day. Anyways, i have stuff to do. I can go for clean the shower this morning so i can move on to teh next agenda.

Let's do that. I am not keen to preach but would rather create my own. There's a difference in there and i be tweaking towards clarity. I am in it already. There is only here and now anyway. I dont have to create for someone else though unless they need help with it and i go in that process. But right now, this is what's relevant.




I have a full shopping cart. Come tuesday morning i go for the trigger. For now it's nice to know you have this in place. The remainder goes into savings. I am able to save something anyways. I have much in place on here. I can sort things out and get going anyway. Why not head out and get that sorted already.

Yeah. Finish up then go on to the next one. I am skipping breakfast as it is my day off and i want to take things easy for now. The laptop is in the bag anyway and i get that back sunday night, maybe monday morning right before i get started. Did it sneak in? Honest mistake and now things are different again.




I guess she dont check on that anyway. I get into it right away. What comes next. It goes straight on through and you have this in place. I go do cross out a todo on my list after this, then see how it goes from there. I can maybe get a mic stand or something. I have a good one on here. Let's do that. It is not q1 or q2 but it is there anyway.

I get that later when i am regular in the digs. Yep. I think that's how i refer to it. Finish up one item on the todo then get on with your day. I accepted allow this in my frequency. I am able to get things done anyway in that direction but i can explore the energy in any which way it goes. Or not. That path is interesting though.




I can shoot footage in there see what i can make out of it. I can loop into something in there and then plenty to learn in this field for me. I am going here now. What comes next. I can look into that and this guy has plenty interesting things happening and that is in the light. It's why he's in that field.

You resonate and everything that's in the details will come to it. You have much in this. What can you do here that's lined up. Not really sure. But i can am sitting here through when it's my day off. Anyway. This is interesting what's happening now. Trust the timing on this one. I get on my butt and help out anyway.




I have the means. When the time comes, them too can reciprocate and balance the equation. Otherwise it goes in different directions. Let's get this sorted now. What comes next. I can go for a visit next year when things are easier. But i wouldnt get into that equation. Things be easier by then. Let's look into it. I finish up then get going.

Is it normal to shoot footage in there. You have the world as your oyster on this one. You can continue on anyway and test data on whatever is published then you can improve on that. Sometimes it is relevant, but other times it is what resonates best with you. It's not simply running the camera and saying something clever.




There has to be story on it that draws them in. It's the hook. You get that into the equation and you have binge-worth baked into the channel. How can you come up with such content. You'll get into that sorted when it's ready. This be someone else's garden. That is interesting. How do you resonate in this direction.

Ignore the echo and simply put yourself in the frequency. When you get in the echo then you may have lost it and i am not one to find out what happened in there. You have five days and finish one anyway. I be doing that done that already and am in pws. I get how that works. It doesnt have to be conditional. You can simply be aware of the icea and move on.




I think that's where i am now. Let's do that then head out or something. I agree with you on that. Let's get this done. Is it in there already. I can recharge anyway and then find somtehing else that works for me. At least this is being cleaned up and i am able to resonate. I get that. Finish up then get going. It's about time anyway.

I have two to go through. That's good enough for one hour. And i get count to ten plus each week. If she skips on it then i skip on that as well. This is rewarding. Let's get that sorted. I go on in tehre and get my thing. She gets a reward as well something that you dont get from anywhere else. What is this about?




It's the story and you writes the story any which way it goes. There is also another video and it was cool. Why was that. What was unique about it. It's the feels when you are seeing it. That can be put into words, but as always, it's the hand pointing to the moon. Words get in the way and you go for something else. In the meantime, resonate.

When you match that frequency then it is yours. No icea's as that gets you out of the resonance. This is the path to this and it expands in every direction. I get this sorted see how it goes. I would rather stick with this playlist as it has grown by a hundred or so since i been there.