it's the backend not doing their job that upsets me. If they dont, they affect others trying to get things done. How do you live your life that way?
What can i do about this? I can report it and be done with it. They probably need retraining so a report like that gets things done. It affects their ego, so be it but youcan undo see what changes you can do with these things. But they are not doing what needs to get done. In a word, they are not helping.
What are my options when you need to deal with something like that. Empowered path. You can complain, but then you can show them shed light to the situation. If you are not going to do a good job, then let someone else do it for you. The thing about these big corps is that some of the people running them are coasting along.
How do you work with that. Go on the inside. It affects other people's work. How can i help that if shes already been with the issue several months. It shouldnt take one week. You can say it's a backlog but put people empowered to work with it and you will get things done.
Why would there be that when jobs are scarce. This is the system you are in. Why am i writing about it. This is what's in your awareness. Now you have opportunity to transmute change things from the inside. Maybe how can this be what can i get out of it. That is a better question. You can play along with it, or sit this one out.
They can't go that way because it's not part of the process. I think they can send someone out but when they too are looking for things to get done, you can work something. Like that guy there, why the need to go back different days when you can finish everything sit through it to use up the energy. I did not. I pity the guy he came back with his tail between his lges but what else can i do. He put himself in that situation.
And this is empowering people? There are better ways to this. I dont think you see that it can be different. Things line up and you make a difference by shifting your pea. It's perspective and meaning that you work with shifting through infinity in this regard. Now that you have had shifted, i am open. This is opportunity for me to work through this. I get that lined up.
I can work through all them videos. I have sme's to work with and i can ask plenty questions in there. You now see the difference there. One generation is like this and the other is that. There is a huge difference to it. This is why they work in the backend. They are in that genus.
How do you shift with this. You put your awarenessi nto what you prefer then. You have a choice. I can choose this or that. But things are way different. And you dont see it much on there but it is different already. Now you have this in place. I dont have to fight things there. You get what all this is about. I use the time to run then recuperate.
I dont get why they sit in there. I can install arch in two hours. It wont take me to ssh into a server and install a program with database using up four hours. Why am i upset with this. Putting my awareness and not fight it anymore. Simply doing this. I can put these things downstairs. Let's do so after this. It's how you clean things up.
If not, throw them out. This is the way. That thing is over now. It's not arriving if it were stuck in the post office. Why is it my job to get that sorted. This is what we live in. That's a stoploss in there. Let's move on to the next. They kill their own business that way. Can i report that. I go over their heads.
Then this is how you getthings done. If i needed to then this is the what is it, the cup vessel i have. Now you have choice. When i work in there will you encourage that. You put ini ts own place. What can i do about this. I can notify the person and if things do not work out then you go over their head talk to the next one.
We are in the same boat. Is this assertiveness training. Of course. It is alignment. Where can you go to get this done. I think i can find something on youtube and follow up on that. The feet and legs are recuperating. This is what i do. There be clowns doing that.
I am upset. She dont change. It's like i dont have a say in all this. What else can i do here. Since i'm not part of it, why should i invest into it. That's the point. I think it's there all along and her little local mind gets bored she goes into that. It's the familiar path for her. How come it took this long then.
Because i thought she was doin something about it. She wasnt. She had no idea what to do. All this time, she was focused on the negative and brought more of it to herself. Amazing how these things work out. I feel like i wasted that much time. What can i do about this. Nothing. You always get something out of it on the pe side. The a side, it's done water under the bridge.
Move on. Its different now. I am putting this on here. What are my other options. I dont have to give up mine just to give them small minutiae. I can focus on something else. Stop asking for handouts and do something about your situation. That's my take on this. But it gets empty on there. How else can you work something out.
I dont have to fight these things. I am. Now i have a choice. Give it one more week to get this sorted. These things work out their own way. Once you get it lined up you can work something out. It's already there. You'll know what to do about it. I dont have to rush things out. Why would they think that. It's so misaligned.
Maybe this is what's missing here. You see now how things are so different. There's a huge chasm between the two. Why is it that way. I think you see where this is all headed. People did not want it to end. Maybe kept in the side. But you get how it is. Let's move on to the next one. Why am i not riding.
It's too cold. I am using up the energy on this side instead. I get that. Why can she not see it's hindering my efforts. I dont know. I think you see how this works now. I resent that. This means i am investing my energy into something i do not prefer. What can i do about this. You have a choice now. It's not my job but yours.
You did not do yours instead use up the time on that side. You sit there watching numb tv all weekend. I change my own response. It is not mine to change. This here is my energy and i move on. If the trains have to split up then so be it. This is what needs to be here. I am different now. Things are so different in this way. I can ride in that direction.
What else is different. I can go out for a ride now. It is rest from running but bike uses up a different set of muscles. I dont have to work that way. She'll get her reflection but i dont have to be in there. What are my options. I can choose between two or more. The abundance is on this side. Things are so different now.










