i was planning to do a reinstall, but decided against it. Too much trouble. The local drive is more full now, i'm not sure how to remove excess files. What if i were to do so right now?
I've got me bike set-up and ready to go for degs. I have a shopping cart that needs delivered. Let's do this. For season one, i have three goals. A thirty inch waistline, shopping cart delivered, and one other thing. I guess it's just two then. No, wait. The third was to go on my first bike tour.
Part of the shopping list is the tour equipment. That comes in second. The first is to get to that waistline. It's like the a-story. The b-story there is to get fit. I'm not sure how you can measure that other than to get healthy, fit and lose weight. It could be out of this world, but a good detox is coming up with these rides.
I am excited now. The rains have stopped. It was a light shower, hardly noticeable. I think that's what happened throughout the weekend. The knee bum is there but this is how you use up the energy. You dont need these toys. You can have fun anyway by following/acting on your joy. That's the word i needed, other than excitement and interest.
Does it bring you joy? It's not like jumping up and down happy, but a quiet smile when you are alone. That's what joy means. It's realising, hey -- i have it good at this time. I had moments like that back in auckland. I loved it. Although i wasnt making much money with degs, i was having fun.
And that's why i am back. It's an uphill climb with the fitness level, but i will take my time, take things slow. I dont have to sprint all the time. Slow and easy is the mantra here. Let's get to it. I had to stop write them down on my post-its. This to remind me what it is we do. It's monday so it is back to work. It is like this like a sword hanging over your head. They can cut your time or your lifeline at any time.
It's not that they have power, but you give them your power. I have the awareness on this. It is my meaning that rules here so it doesnt matter what they do. If so, i do twelve hour rides maybe ten at least degs. I can go everyday. I be on the losing side and this is what we aim for. I can find a suburb that works for me.
Eventually we get to that level and we see how it goes from here. I can easily create a course. Why did i not go for that. The bike wasnt ready and the phone did not work on maps and the degs app. I was apprehensive about that. Now i have a great bike and a new phone. I am good to go. This is acting on my joy. I had a great time there. It was memorable. Now it's time again to make new tracks.
What comes next. Just be open. It goes this way and that. Imagine back in the days. What was it like. Surely they have gone be different but there is a story there we havent heard of. Surely people have stayed around these monuments. What is the story. Were there caretakers of the grave. It could be. What happened to the magic. Is tehre a sub-dimension that we are not even aware of.
I guess so. What were they for anyway? It was made around that time, so it was most recent. There were a lot we dont know about. How can you go get up there like that. You must be in the top of fitness to get up that high and come back down. But this is wehre the story starts. He fell? There be vandalism on those stones.
People have been going up there for some time now. Maybe they head up there at night after security has gone slack. I think that's what happened there. It dont matter. Simply write what comes to mind. What is the story here. They were looking for excitement. Something to get attention. They were looking for the biggest thing that will go viral on the internet. What is the b-story then. I am not sure. That they dont really need it. That something else is more important.
That went by quick. You have connection. What happened there. If you head out, you be spending lots of time in tehre. You be ready to go when that time comes. I think the locals are getting ready anyway. Soon it'll all be back to normal? Not quite. Tehre is this idea of a second round. But if it happens so be it. Can i get me a different job?
I could be. Let's see how it goes. This is the path for me then. What comes next, i am open. But i am resonating already. I am excited about this. Tomorrow i take a nap. Wake up and i head out. I be back finish at nine or ten. Then i can ride slow and easy, or i take the train. The next day would be interesting.
I be doing fast-breaks in there. The next one is on a saturday when we do grocery. She be making interesting stuff but we be doing this and that. It's why you bury the thing under toppings so as you dont burn the cheese. He was awake all night? One more week and they go back to school. We have six more months of school here.
When does term break again? Not sure. This was it. So it's six to eight weeks of school again. I get that. I be doing this and that. Let's see how it goes. If i go, then i leave early and do the coffee runs. This way i finish early than usual, or i get to do the full twelve hours each day. I can find me something else along the way.
Or not. But you get that it's all here anyway. I am full but it wasnt much anyway. You finish up and you can do something else. I have done that thing already. I dont need that one but i do six by sevens. I will do that thing then. The breask are on saturdays. That be ok enough. I start again on sundays because i ride out on that day.
The coffee, i dont think it be a popular thing to put it in teh thermos, but we'll see how it goes. It was exciting for me. Perhaps i can find something in there that will work. In the meantime, act on your joy. Follow your joy. I wonder how that guy is doing. Did they split up. I dont know. I think tehy got back together again.








