i woke up late this morning. Plenty negss, but i used this as feedback on how to line up my mrr. It's all about clarity and self-esteem, at least from me.
I went to bed at around two in the morning and got up after eight am. It's not so bad. The sun is out today. This so until saturday when it starts to rain. I have three days. I ride out today. Even if nothing, just ride out take it easy. Get that into the energy, get into the groove. Resonate with it.
This is path of least resistance. Not much happening lately and i finished the orders sent so i have half-hour remaining. I'll finish these. Friend in chicago has resistance issues. How do you teach into that. I'm not sure. I can tell the story on my videos, but keep things anonymous. I dont have to preach anyway.
I can read the email, or not. But i can ride, come home after dinner if it means anything. The package was not delivered. I am not surprised. I asked for a refund. I dont order until i get that back, or i dont know. I dont have to make a fuss out of this other than it is a reflection and feedback that i can use. I resonate with that road. It's been a while. Things feel different now.
Are we going back there again? I dont know. If these drivers make much then maybe it was a sign or example that she can use. She is in there and can perhaps drive herself. That be good so she can get out have fun and not mulk about in her misery, unless she gets something out of it. I dont know. But this is where i am. Should i look into that.
There could be jobs in there. It is a job that's outside and i can do something but it is working with a team member or something. Is that something i want to do. I am not sure. Only do this for now. Am i doing yoga after this? Definitely. That is the habit here. I rides out. That is the new one. I take it easy then.
I dont have to ride out hard. Today i simply ride to cbd then back. I bring the bag and take orders if any. I ride the wave of synchronicity. If there be more let's see where this takes me. If not, simply ride back and back. I finish at ten. Should that be enough? We'll see. It's headed out into dinner time so there should be more than enough.
I have teh chicharon pork cracklings on hand. I can put that in the chicken soup i made. Should i add ginger to it. It was supposed to be omad at the least. I can have something to eat, or simply take a nap. I take a npa then go. There's more than enough on here. I turn on the stove after i finish these. Not much happening right now.
So i finish these. I can go to bed much later as i work from home and i can take a nap after this. Just doing this then. What comes next. I am not sure. Only do this. I have issues that way. I have only this. What comes next. Not really sure. If this is then that. Otherwise, there are other things that i can do in here.
What comes next. I am not sure. I only work with what i have. If not, then all things fall into place. It's already past middle of the year. It's going to be christmas soon and heading out for rides is fun for me. I dont have to have expectations in place. Or not. At least i have a destination on there. I think it is the same distance?
No. Cbd is fifteen km from here. Doncaster is about five. That is a shorter ride, but it looks hilly. I can check that again. Let's see how it goes. I can cehck maps now but i finish these first then see how it goes. What comes next. I have that discomfort on that side of the pelvis. It is the awareness inviting me in.
This is how i use and define it. You need to define it first before you use it. Or the same or otherwise. But you can see it there. I dont have to go there. I would rather meetup in singapore, then travel head back around from that perspective. I think they are open and i can get me a job that way. Or not. Let's see how it goes.
You'll need to be funded for about six months to get around that. You get how all this works out. I can do something in the meantime. I finish up then post then get to that. Plenty busy tomorrow is my friday. I have weekend raining so i dont know how that can be. You can choose alignment. That is true. Why not go there then.
Or not. It's all up to you. If you are not yet done with it, then use up the energy. But if it doesnt align with you, why go there. Use it as contrast feedback to get you into alignment. It's all up to you. You have this and that. Finish up and get on with your day. I got upset last night. I was having mrr not in alignment?
Not so. I was more into realisation that--yes, there was misalignment now that i see it this way. What then. Move on. So what? Life goes on. You bring to you the details that are relevant to your frequency. Who knows you can get something more in alignment with who you are. This is why you are open and let go. Things happen for a reason.
It happens in all levels. You expreince as such. This is a nice garden. How do you line up with that. It's out there. You can find one when you are in frequency. You dont even have to shift. All these things are added unto you. It happens automatically. How did that get lost over time? They dont know how.
If teach has no bearings, then over down the line, every one will be clueless about it. Or the dogma prevails. I can preach by example. Do so then yo udont have to have permission. You give yourself permission no matter what is on the outside. Continue ond and you bring to you everything that lines up with your energy. I am done.








