Pages

was few last

not sure if i want to write, but ti is different again. It's mra this time.




Those stand for meaning, resonance and awareness. Should there be a comma on that. I slept well, thank you. I went to bed after one am. Count to ten and it was great this time. I be cleaning both bathrooms today if for anything. I get to go out to walk first because cleaning before shower.

And it's ok. This is pavlov thing in action. You rewards behaviour you want to keep. I did straight omad keto yesterday day one. The real issue is day four. After that everything else falls into place. You gain momentum in that direction and it all works out that way.




What keeps you in there. It's for you and not someone else. Otherwise it is temporary and might not stick around for long. But still, you can use that as a permission slip. It still works. Son got up early today, more so than me. I think he was up around six or seven. Either he hasnt gone to bed yet or got up early means he went to bed early.

I feel like nothing to write so i connect back. I dont think that dress with pockets is true, but let's check on that. Maybe the upbringing has something to do about it. I dont check in on that anymore. That is borne out of negative mra. It feels like it. I am exploring other means and this feels so much better. It takes a while though but it is evergreen.




How do you get to the other side. I think there be options for these but the algo might say look for this or that and that's what they do. I can test that and see how it goes. You will get immediate feedback on this anyway. I will look into this. In the meantime, you needs to get that side sorted.

Is there a dev channel anyways? I think so, believe so. Will that benefit everyone in that environment? It could be. But it is the local job that you be seeking towards. Can that be accessed in this machine. It should be if it is a common app. Why not make it browser based. Can it be available open to security issues?




Could be. Why not make it local. Then it is not your job to go there. But you have this in place. The phone is recharging. It drains much and fast? Because i use it much. How do you recharge on the go. I can get me a solar charger on top of the regular one. Also a dynamo can come in useful. I think there are other things but you can learn them when they come relevant.

That's the beauty of it. You dont have to go there unless you resonate with it. Once it's there, all things fall into place. This becomes relevant because it goes inside and touches everything almost. It's as close as i can get for now. Today is friday for me. I have a long weekend. I am enjoying my work.




What happens today. Did it rain? There was few last month but still it cam ein days and not just one big rain. There be more coming as we are headed into spring. The ice has melted and it is part of the process anyway. Mankind doesnt have that much impact on gaia anyway and it is ego that is making it inflated. Still we can make this a better place for all of us.

How do you shift into that. And why was that relevant instead of the other way around. That's a neat bike on a cool environment. I am resonating with this. The echo is in place, but the shift has already happened. I can get me one of those, or not. The front needs traction more so on uphills. This be why you need it up front and balanced.




I dont see a longer wheel-base but it is so. This is different now and it works out with how you pack your bags. Is it relevant for you. That was a brand and people others will improve on it so you be improving on yours as well. But if it were all connected there be less options? There be more options because they build on other things as well.

You can choose this one over that and i be getting online soon. Still plenty time to finish on this. This is relevant for me. Can i go to bed later. I believe so. I can have that and come out on top or bottom it dont matter. You always put a positive meaning to it. Always go for zero if possible. Gives you access to negative and positive.




This way the energy can go much farther and it works out for all concerned. Plenty of movies are put on the shelf. I dont get trailer videos much these days. Maybe i can look into it. Have they stopped making them? A lot of businesses have closed. This is cleansing. It may seem tragic but only when you put negative mra into it.

Now that you are aware, you have choic. This is what abundance is all about. It's not that they have cornered all the resources. That is plain negative. It may affect others but only in a way that it comes around to bite them. Still, all this is about balance. And it comes to the others as well to balance what is already there.




Things have changed much. And last time i was there, i did not see it. Travel has gone up significantly that there is now a regular bus that goes to the airport. Its what i took going there and now i travels much. I think i can save up enough to bring him over for a two week visit or a month or two. I think we can go there.

He will need his own room though. We can arrange for that. The kids as well. He can bring one or two on every trip. I think that is possible. That is part of the equation and you get to that sooner or later. I can restart after i finish posting. You gotta feel better when everything is in place as much as possible. This so it doesnt take up ram in the head.