more with less. Blink. That's what i got waking up. This was the insight. This is the path now. I see what happened. What do you do then. You experience this.
She'll wake up early. We have a chat then that way. It was good. I learned much yesterday. I continue on this way. I get what all this is about now. I wonder if she is able to grasp all this.
Trust is who you are. It is not dependent upon other people. When you trust yourself, this is reflected back to you. Those that do not trust themselves, nor experience this will drop out of your experience.
This is what it's about. It is to experience the physical reality. It is choice. It is experience. This is the insight. I have much in this way.
You see why that option is very limited. You give choice becausue you have it. In abundance. Thisis your abundance because this is who you are. You experience it because. You experience more by having less of the experience.
There is so much missing from the english language. And this is what makes language beautiful. It is elegant. This is what i am. This is my clarity. It's not an idea in my head. It is how i live. It is in my expeircence.
This is why it's different. You get that. You provide share this experience because you have this. This is what you have. I can never get enough because you give your self less. This is the paradox. This is whence i am.
Aha. I found you in hell. Thatwas the gift. Thisis what i got from the experience. This is my abundance. This and a lot of other things. This is why i am here. Now you get it. Now you shine. You dont have totalk about it. Now you get it.
It is more with less. This is the mantra. You say more when you do not say it. But you dont need that. You have clarity. That's the point. This is the reflection. It's not about consequence. Reflection it is.
So much in this experience. This creation flows through you. That's the point. I dont have to go through that. I am not limiting my self. I choose not to. If you choose to be in my experience then i will be in yours. But it is about sharing.
It is natural in this way. But itgrows. I have much to share with you. Most people do not never have the experience in this way. It is a craft. It is an art. And you share this art experience craft with your self.
This is the experience. More with less. Now you get it. Now you know. Now you experience. This is the gift. You never would have found it without going through...growing through hell.
You get what that word means implies. You found joy through difficulty. That' the point. Now you have more of this. Now you getto experience this in a lot of different ways. Now you get it.
I can make this as my base. We can explore all this but there is a better way. You see how this works out. Now you know. Now you get it. We can be based in that location instead.
And you are happy because you see more withless. That's the point. You savor more because you have less. That's tehe lesson here for you. Now it is time to move on. You got this.
And i am different. It's not the same. What comes next. You can have this chat. I am. It is different in a lot of ways. Who are the people around you. This is what you have for your self.